Let's see your new gun!

@hoffmanr1 very nice rig.

4 Likes

A “cheap” fixer-upper they thought was not worth much. It’s actually in very fine condition. I ordered grip screws and bushings (2 messed up, 2 screws lost).
I’m deciding which grips to use. I do have some naked walnut US grips that may get tried too.

13 Likes

@Bugleboy

That firearm looks good with any one of those grips. :+1: :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

I like the Stag horn best but they all look good!

4 Likes

7+ months of waiting and it’s here, also found me a .22lr

Noreen ULR 50

JC Higgins 101.16

11 Likes

Yin and Yang. Sweet combo.

I ordered half a gun today.

8 Likes

I got a gun. I am getting it refinished and repaired. I have to get a barrel bushing made for it because it is broken. This is before but, I will post the after pictures later.

15 Likes

@Todd30 A P14?
Cool.

4 Likes

Thompson 1911 pit bull

5 Likes

@mattm
I should only give half a like, but what the heck. That’s nice.

5 Likes

@Todd30 I’ll have to research those.
Let us see the progress.

4 Likes

Thanks @Johnnyq60!
When I got to the shop and looked it over, I knew I wanted it. Just a few bucks in parts and a little shine time and we’ll have a nice shooter.

5 Likes

Thanks @George98. I’ve used those before. They’re a good bit thicker than stock grip panels, so sometimes I like that too.

4 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Todd30 :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Sweet!

3 Likes

Really nice!!

4 Likes

Great looking piece!

3 Likes

Might be at the range or even on the range. Either way this is the Puma-nator… or maybe the Lion Tamer. I don’t know, but I can’t wait to stretch it out and see what it capable of.

10 Likes

So I finally talked myself into getting a GT25 (10 mm 1911 gun talk spec from Ruger custom shop)
It lives up to all the hype.

10 Likes

@Stanley3 , @Elitesless , those are some nice pieces of hardware brothers. :+1::+1:

5 Likes