Let's see your new gun!

Well, unless it’s chambered in .45 and belongs to @Scoutbob :wink::grinning:

2 Likes

Would definitely want to hear more once you get it out to the range. If you have any other shields to compare to (1.0, 2.0, EZ) would be great to hear how it stacks up better or worse :+1:

1 Like

My EDC is a Springfield Armory XDS Mod 2 in .45ACP. I drool over the new stuff that comes out but like you say they keep throwing out more products like chumming for sharks. I went looking for the Hellcat and changed my mind at the counter at Rural King. I have been shooting .45ACP and .44Mag for years and reload both. In the middle of this ammo shortage I decided to steer away from the 9mm Hellcat. I have always been a Ruger / Colt fan but the XDS felt soooo good!

1 Like

Will do brother @Harvey :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Almost every time I check ammo at Walmart it seems like they always have 350 legend

3 Likes

Ever since my local WallyWorld combined the Automotive & Ammo into a single desk, the supply of ammo has dwindled. Lately I see nothing but a few boxes of Shotgun ammo locked up.

1 Like

My first handgun was given to me by my Uncle who passed about 16 years ago. It is a S&W 357 Mag 6 shooter revolver. Guess that’s why S&W is dear to me. Actually wasn’t until Dec 2019 that I bought my 1st pistol, a Stoeger STR-9 which felt awesome and the price was outstanding too $276 at that time before the pandemic hit. In Jan of 2020 I purchased a M&P 2.0 9mm and a 40 as well for the house. My plan was to carry the M&P 9 for EDC, my 40 was for the house, and the STR-9 was for the range. Needless to say since then…jumped into the Shield 2.0 in the summer because of the size, but was contemplating on a Hellcat. 6 months later…boom got the Hellcat. :man_facepalming:Serious addiction this has become…already went through this with fishing LOL had a rod for every day of the week of each month for every species of Salt water for ever lure I threw…plus my freshwater rods. I think I will be ok financially as long as I don’t get caught up with automobiles LOL…or wives :joy::rofl: No sir!..1 wife in my life is plenty for me. Shoot me an email one day if you ever make it to South Texas one day. We got awesome hunting seasons here for Dove, Deer, Hogs, plus we got awesome freshwater fishing on the Rio Grand River, Falcon Dam, and of course South Padre Island for Speckle Trout, Snook, and Red Drum fishing as well :call_me_hand::metal:

2 Likes

My wife gave me my first handgun a Ruger Redhawk in 44MAG. She passed in 2019 and I still have the Redhawk. She was afraid of bears on the family property in Northern WI. I liked the XDS so much I bought a second for the house. Been living unsupervised for 18 months so I kind of miss the debate over a new gun/s!

3 Likes

AR 45

11 Likes

Springfield 1911 fully loaded USMC grips

15 Likes

I like

2 Likes

@Todd30 those are some nice pieces of hardware brother. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Chas :+1::+1:

I found this baby. Awesome. Here’s a review I found on it.

6 Likes

(sigh) I never win gun drawings.

I did pick up a Heritage Barkeep last night but I bought it. I like shooting 22 for fun. And I actually have the ammo.

1 Like

I’m interested in what you think of it? I passed one up because I really want one in 9mm, the whole ammo compatibility thing.

1 Like

Uploading: 099E632C-CC3C-462A-809C-47BCC5732864.jpeg…

If and when a hand-gun begins to rust, where exactly are the most prone to rust parts?

What ya’ll think about “polished” firearms, such as those glossy high shine stainless steel types of guns, pro’s (benefits) and cons (disadvantages)? Other than too much sun or light glare? Appreciate it.

1 Like

That is why I chose it, I reload .45 for all my 45s. I am on my 10 day waiting period before I can pick it up. I have been wanting one for some time now. The Stimulus check made it all possible.

4 Likes

I thought the Illinois 3 day was a PITA. Only good news is that on that day there is no limit to the guns you can buy and walk out with!

1 Like