Let's see your new gun!

I will do brother @Jerzees as soon as I shoot it. I love the way it looks and also the way it grips. For some reason the slide is easy to rack also.

1 Like

Nice piece of hardware brother @956RGV :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Man it is a lot better @Karacal and the reset is awesome.

1 Like

Yes sir you cannot go wrong with the Smith&Wesson M&P series

3 Likes

I forgot to mention that Hogue grip as well. A little different, but nothing that you can’t get used to after a few shooting sessions.

1 Like

Yes I have hogue grips on a few of my guns and the do help, plus it makes the pistol look nice.

2 Likes

So what’s up with Hogue grips? I see they make them for 1911s. But what is the advantage?

1 Like

@KillJoy ,On guns that the grips are smooth when you install them they give you a better grip surface. When your hands are sweaty they provide better grip.

1 Like

My new S&W M&P 9L…

5 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Christopher184 :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Damn nice performance! Shoot it yet?

2 Likes

Absolutely! Smooth as butter!

3 Likes

Wonderful!

2 Likes

Thanks @Johnnyq60

1 Like

Yeah, I was little bit hesitant to get one since I thought it felt great already. I wanted to stop buying pistols left and right and just focus on fixing one up real nice. So I said this one would be it. I gave up my Shield 2.0 and my M&P 2.0 Subcompact to now the Hellcat as my EDC. Just saw the new Shield Plus and I am like, “OMG it’s a sign to go back into S&W!” Wife isn’t buying it though…she said it’s a sign that I am mental. :joy::rofl:

5 Likes
1 Like

That was hilarious, that is exactly how I get my wife into allowing me to do things like that. Helps if I can get a matching purse too (hahahahaha) :joy:
You know, that you are you going back and forth…I have a question…I used to EDC my Shield and when I was shopping for it I was tossing around the idea of a P365 or the Hellcat. At that time I was…and I still think that I am sorta I “Glam Boy” for S&W. Ultimately 6 months laters I got the Hellcat since I was always thrilled of the 13 round mag in such a small pistol. Now that Shield Plus is out and I am wanting to jump on that one…have you been able to try one out? I am curious…I love all my pistols, but they are like cell phones…every new year or model…I must get even though I do not need it. Gets expensive after a while, especially in this hobby. Whats your EDC and whats your opinion on the Shield and Hellcat?

1 Like

On my relative’s Smith & Wesson semi-auto, I always compliment the nice weight, “balance”, and the entire unique “material/texture” of the factory ‘grips’ is easy to hold on to. They ‘nailed’ that grip.

You reminded me of an enjoyable day we had at the range last summer. My two relatives lost their jobs from the Pandemic crises, but I was lucky to be working, so that day - I treated them at the range, then dinner. It was neat, in that we each brought our own firearms, so we got to try out quite a few models.

Peace.

1 Like

New gun, New sensation in that I don’t actually have any mags specific to it nor do I have any ammo yet.

350 Legend AR15 with 18" barrel, PSA lower with magpull hardware and enhanced trigger, BCA upper.

As I have seen sales, I’ve been ordering AR uppers and lowers to go with, in the various calibers so when I’m ammo hunting, I can search for more calibers

3 Likes