Lets see those EDC'S

Glad to be here.

2 Likes

I just purchased both of them a few months ago. Now I’m looking to build an AR for the wife and myself.

6 Likes

It’s cute that you worded that as if that one is the only one you’ll build… AR’s are the Pringles of firearms… How’s it go🤔 “once you pop, the fun don’t stop!”

4 Likes

Welcome sir, nice hardware. Glad you are here.

3 Likes

Cheaper to build than buy. I can build 2 for less than a grand. Not sure if I want to go with 2.23 or 5.56. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

5.56 or .223 Wylde, .224 Valkyrie, 450 BM😀

5 Likes

Thank you sir. I’m enjoying them, but looking forward to more fun weapons in the future.

4 Likes

Can’t go wrong with aero precision receivers. I’d also recommend the BCM gunfighter or Magpul k2 grips. The rest kind of depends on what you want to do with said rifle. I’ve used faxon and Wilson Combat barrels that are both sub moa out to around 600.

4 Likes

I and @Levi2 see an AR in your immediate future! Lol. Enjoy the trip sir. We did. The Pringle reference is very appropriate.

4 Likes

I’m already quite familiar with the 5.56 from my time in the army. I was issued an A2 back then which was 30 years ago.

5 Likes

Kinda like Lays, you can’t eat just 1.

6 Likes

Thanks for the ideas. I’ll definitely have to keep that in mind.

2 Likes

If you’re doing a light and maneuverable, unbranded ar makes a carbon infused polymer lower. That combined with a 15" mlok handguard and a 14.5 barrel weighed in around 5 lbs assembled. My bench gun has a 53 oz 20" Wilson super sniper barrel and weights around 12 lbs.

4 Likes

Definitely going to check out all of the possibilities. You’ve already given me some good ideas. Much appreciated.

4 Likes

Thank you sir.

2 Likes

11 Likes

I do like that Wilson grip module. I have an M17 and might just do what you did. Looks great @Levi2

4 Likes

Thank you sir :blush:

2 Likes

Brother @Levi2 that’s a nice looking piece of hardware.

1 Like

Very nice my friend

2 Likes