Lets see those EDC'S

Me too I just let curiosity get the best of me and wanted to try the competitors. My mistake? Live and learn if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

2 Likes

That hellcat look sharp with the Talon grips on it​:+1::+1:

3 Likes

I’ve upgraded my EDC, to include a neck knife. Doubles as a seatbelt cutter.

4 Likes

Running a little heavy today…

9 Likes

That’s my Atlanta EDC

3 Likes

Here’s my everyday. Only change will be when I get a holster for the G3c w/Veridian red dot.
G3c 15rd, CRKT boot knife and Nebo 500+ pen light.

7 Likes

Looks as though you’ve been to Minneapolis as well. :joy:

3 Likes

Does the Nebo pen light come on at the highest setting first? I was just looking at them the other day.

Not really understanding sir?

Yes it does. Besides the pull down 360 degree light the thing I love obout it is if it’s on for just a little you don’t have to toggle through the beams to turn off.
***WARNING **** THIS thing has a soft touch switch. I were carpenter pants and put it in the right side leg pocket and more times then I like it gets switched on and I pocket shine. Always having people tell me “my pocket light is on”. Other than that it’s a great light.

3 Likes

I love NEBO lights. I have several flash lights, and weapon lights for pistol and rifle and the price is great. Highly recommend. :+1:
Now that NEBO fixed the switch’s on their pistol lights I bought 4 more.

2 Likes

Look back at Enzo’s pic. Just the right amount for the upcoming riot season.

I see where the confusion lies. Was directed to enzo.

2 Likes

All day. Every day.

10 Likes

Nice setup brother @TheTwoJakes :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Because of back issues, I will be thinking on how to incorporate this into my everyday carry. Going to take some thought and planning. The older guys have their own challenges!

7 Likes

This what I have one my person most every day.
Beretta 92A1 with an Alien Gear holster.
2 spare mags on a Condor mag carrier.
Victorinox Swiss X multitool
Kershaw 1950 Tremor

This is in the back of the Expedition:
Keltec Sub2000 with lots of goodies.
4) 30 round happy sticks

1. 50 round drum
11 Likes

Nice pieces of hardware brother @BruceE :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

R

I’m new to this community and also EDC. The guns are mine and my wife’s. Mine is a HK P30s and hers is a CPX1.

9 Likes

Welcome to the family @William993 and BTW nice pieces of hardware you and your wife have there.

3 Likes