Lawfulness and outcomes? (#VA)

Pick a new home, move your at risk items first, then come back for the rest.

At least then if it becomes a national direction you will be in good company with other like minded persons.

What state would most likely be the last to comply under such circumstance?

1 Like

@Jeff-A1 I will definitely be putting the move on hold. Places like WV and OH seem at least a little better towards gun owners.

1 Like

@AdamHutch If I could personally move to a less populated area now, I would. At least 10 acres, a water well, septic system, away from any main traffic corridor and >50 miles from big cities. If the wrong party slithers into control every patriot on this board will be a target. Theoretically, when they come after firearms it isnā€™t time to be burying themā€¦

1 Like

@Jeff-A1 that is the goal. Might only be able toget like 5 acres lol, but we want to stay away from the major cities. And would prefer to be in a Republican state, or at the least, a Republican county in a purple state. But blue states are off limits hahahhahaha. But as you said before, itā€™s best to see what happens after the election, and with everyone moving right now, Iā€™m sure political districts may get shaken up.

1 Like

West Virginia is way, way better for a gun owner. This coming from a life-long Virginian.

2 Likes