Lack of faith in Biden drives doomsday prepping

you sly book salesman you!!! :scream: :innocent: :laughing:

3 Likes

I haven’t had time to read the book yet but the interview was depressingly insightful.

2 Likes

Well, in my case, the Hippie IS the Hottie GF who also happens to be a 2A friendly prepper Witch.

6 Likes

That’s so Kool! Hottie Hippie! (has a karmic ring to it) :innocent:

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Yeah, that’s why I married her.

6 Likes

Karen55. You are good . Medicine. For the community. !! We neeed . The Ladies. To. Join in . And . Level. Out . The. Troops. Great to have ya. !! You bring light to . The crew. Have a Root beer. :beer: from . All of. Us. Your sweet. God bless. Love Bobby Jean a Debbie ann . I have cases of . Chill beens. And plenty of coffee. And . Ammunition!! And. Purple crayons. They are the best. Thanks . You Rock. :dizzy::sparkles::us::cherry_blossom::bangbang::+1::us:

4 Likes

Good morning Bobby Jean and Debbie Ann ,
Thank you. I have been so busy working, prepping and training but need to manage my time for family, friends and my pup. I did attempt to try and grow a coffee plant on my back porch unfortunately I was not successful. But I did try.
I have been harvesting a few crops and canning.

10 Likes

just an FYI the prepping .com page has disappeared sense a bunch of the posters talked about Brandon’s performance :roll_eyes: :anguished:

2 Likes

Whatcha got spread out in the second pic, oranges?

My peaches are still small and green. Looking forward to canning them when they ripen.

1 Like

Apricots , good yield this year. Love Apricot jam. I pressure cook and can the sliced Apricots. I have dehydrated a few of the Apricots and reserve the stone. I grind the Apricot stone for use in soap making.
Mmmm, cannot wait to see your ripened peaches.

7 Likes

“That’s what SHE said…Literally!” :laughing:

4 Likes

LOL I thought about that when I posted ! Good minds!

3 Likes

My mind rests in the gutter occasionally w/ the rest of my body… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
“I dig you Georgia peaches, you make me feel right at home, but I can’t love me no one woman, so I can’t stay in Georgia long”. Call me da Breeze–L.Skynyrd

4 Likes

I was jamming to Creedence this morning on the way to work " Midnight Special."

7 Likes

Ah, Creedence! Real American Rock N Roll. You have good taste Ma’am…

4 Likes

Ditto - love my Rock N Roll collection. I will admit that in the bunker I have a CD Player/Radio that can take batteries. Solar Battery charger. I love my my Rock n Roll.

5 Likes

@BruceE … Birthday greetings!! :tada::tada: Let 'em spoil ya rotten on your special day.

6 Likes

Karen55, that’s ALSOME. That’s how it’s done. God. Bless. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. Grate job. . Yummy :yum: . :latin_cross::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::feather::feather:.:us::bangbang:

2 Likes

Karen 55 you. Take care. Love Bobby Jean and. Debbie ann. :feather::feather::latin_cross:

2 Likes

I’m glad you are still popping up on here.

2 Likes