Just heard Biden is resigning and will announce Wednesday evening

A family member just called and said he heard on the radio that Biden would resign the Presidency Wednesday. Has anyone heard anything?

4 Likes

So that Karamela can be the first non-black, black, non-female, female leader of the (formerly known as) free world? To show her vast 3+ months experience at the job before voting day? She is complicit in letting an aging buffoon run things and destroy a nation and hiding it from the country. She deserves jail, not power.

13 Likes

Just wait… could take a day, week, or month.

14 Likes

If you don’t listen to the media, you’re uninformed. If you listen to the media, you’re misinformed.

18 Likes

So who tells you the truth?

3 Likes

Don’t ask me hard questions. Are you trying to give me a headache?

13 Likes

Goooood question.

Depends what truth you are looking for.

On some things, I’m not sure you can know.

On others, you have to wait and not rely on anybody reporting what is supposedly going to happen in the future. It’s the truth after it’s happened, not before.

On others you need to find the original, source document. The primary source, directly, no middleman.

One thing I think I learned long ago…it’s usually incorrect if it’s based on an “unnamed source”. When someone in the media or social media eye is claiming something, and they cannot reveal the source…it’s probably not true

5 Likes

Is there someone on here that lives in Delaware. I need you to stop by Joes house.

6 Likes

From the movie “Shooter”

“The truth is what i say it is”

11 Likes

That’s not what I heard. I heard he is to address the stepping away from seeking re-election. But who knows…

7 Likes

I have heard the same thing much later. That’s why I asked if anyone had heard anything. We will see in a day.

4 Likes

If kamel-toe takes over before the election would it be considered a first term? Thus making if by some new form of cheating the democraps haven’t unveiled yet and she wins; would it be considered her second term?

Inquiring minds want to know.

5 Likes

No, I don’t think so because she wouldn’t be voted in for that. I think Johnson could have run for a second full term after JFK was shot but I believe he didn’t.

4 Likes

I think you might be missing what I meant or I wrote it wrong. If she’s installed now, then wins this election, could she then run for a third?

4 Likes

I understood. If she is installed today or even three years ago her installation would not be considered her first term. It would basically be the VP running the country with presidential powers. Just like a presidential assassination.

4 Likes

However she would have to take the oath of office as president. Ford was installed, ran for a second term but lost. I think she would technically be barred by law for a third time. It would be fought out in the courts for sure.

3 Likes

I don’t think so. I think it is election that makes the difference, and she hasn’t been elected. She is just performing one of the duties of the vice president.

3 Likes

That’s just it, she no longer a VP. She is the president. I’ll let it go at that.

4 Likes

Maybe someone else on here knows for absolutely sure and can let us know.

3 Likes

If and when he goes due to failure to complete his term.
Can all of his executive orders be turned over due to incompetence?

6 Likes