Radio Days

How sweet it is!!! After serious consideration I don’t mind if Joe runs. At the very worse he will be exposed to every man, woman, and child, that he is a dementia-ridden, filthy, corrupt, pedophile. At best Trump will beat him.

11 Likes

“And by the way, I’m proud to be – as I’ve said – the first Vice President – first black woman to serve with a black president,” Biden said.

Saturday Night Live in it’s hey-day couldn’t make this SH** up!

Puddin’ is circling the drain! HIS OWN WORDS will destroy him.

And Andrea ‘Awful’ Sanders just outted herself as a Puddin’-Head!
FIRED!—Maybe the ‘First Black Woman’ will offer her a job in his administration?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

8 Likes

Worked in California.

4 Likes

Goodness gracious … someone was actually held … accountable??? Imagine that! There may be hope, yet, for justice.

4 Likes

She was fired because she let everyone know that all the child sniffers interviews are pre-scripted. This goes against the “agenda” . Every democrap who has supported the brain dead moron should be charged with elder abuse.

Yeah it’s funny as hell that the lib-tards are starting to turn on each other.

7 Likes

SNL n its hey-day would have been running a marathon of skits of all the bumbling sweet pants has done. He y Chase made his career out of Ford stumbling on the steps up to airforce1. They have to move the steps to the rear door for pudding and they run out the red carpet.

4 Likes

Steve Martin could have NAILED Puddin’
Chase also.
Carvey?
Man it would have been an EPIC Ratings sweep!
Edit: Dana;s ‘1,000 points of light!’— Bush----CLASSIC! w/hand gestures!

3 Likes

https://community.usconcealedcarry.com/u/jamey1 : The lights are coming on and the proverbial democrat cockroaches are scattering and running over each other, lol!

2 Likes

NEWSBREAK! THIS JUST IN! FROM THE SITUATION ROOM LIVE!

Pudding Surrender’s! Film @ 11 ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Radio Ga Ga , Radio Goo Goo! Radio wants YOOOOOOOOOu!

1 Like