JEEZ it's a SMALL WORLD!

Betcha didn’t know that one of the CNN moderators for the upcoming Presidential debate is MARRIED to one of the 51 “Intelligence” officials who LIED about the authenticity of Hunter Biden’s laptop to help sway voters and steal the 2020 election. WHAT A COINCIDENCE! And the HITS just keep on coming!

12 Likes

Skip the debate questions. Give them both the same cognitive test. When everyone sees that they both fail, then reality of election will really sink in.

2 Likes

Trump supporters are up for that in a heartbeat. President Trump himself would easily agree. Too bad the Biden regime won’t submit to that.

Biden has been at Camp David with 16 debate advisors for almost a week. Part of Biden’s training includes standing up behind a podium for an hour. Can’t wait to see how hopped up he is on “medications”.

9 Likes

Biden would misplace his pencil at least five times.

Trump would object that his own doctor wasn’t scoring his test.

3 Likes

I just can’t comprehend why We The People keep letting this BS go unpunished ! The lies, the corruption and the theft. There has to be something we can do about it besides just voting,thanks for letting me vent

4 Likes

It’s coming to a head Wesley, and NO ONE will be the better off for it.

5 Likes

Didn’t mean to touch the like button on the post where you were talking sh$& about President Trump ! My big dumb finger hit it on accident

3 Likes

Neither Trump nor Biden gets any love from me. I’ll talk how I feel about either one. I am not here for post likes.

2 Likes

You know who is going to “win” the debate? The candidate “you” are voting for. It won’t even be close, all the “other” guy did was publicly embarrass himself.

Debates results are opinionated.

1 Like

Depends on who you ask. President Trump could find a cure for cancer and the left would declare he didn’t have a license to practice medicine.

6 Likes

That is … well … a different discussion. My point is that both sides will claim 100% victory, so I see no reason for a debate.

I would not bet on Trump finding, or even funding, a cure for any form of cancer.
The right already challenges Fauci’s medical degree.

1 Like

He stopped being a working doctor a long time ago, chose the path of America’s highest paid bureaucrat, and never looked back. Still has federal security after he has retired. WHY is that?

I’ll answer. Because he has secrets that need to be taken to the grave.

8 Likes

Not my monkeys. Not my circus. Just my tax dollars, and the government has been wasting my tax dollars for decades.

4 Likes

Then hit that button again Brother and the ‘LIKE’ mistake disappears!
I wish that worked for the (81+) Million fictional voters last time!

5 Likes

I have it on good authority from an unreliable credible source, that Mike Obama WIIL be installed as the next monarch of most of these United States. Do with it what you will. But the source is quite right when stating that this country of patriots, the ones that are left, have TOO much to loose to NOT go into battle! Even though we will lose the country!

3 Likes

Thanks Mr Don,as you can tell I’m a technological retard

3 Likes

No, My Brother I’ve made the ‘Like’ mistake myself (too often here)
Till I got a ‘read’ on a poster. This is why we are here Sir, to HELP each other
in ALL matter of life.
Hence,
WWG1WGA !

6 Likes

I watch these things from beginning to end and end up asking myself “When does the political Op Ed stop and the debate begin?”.

2 Likes

Scott, With Respect.
I think you need another ‘Authority’.
We’re in the SH** right now!
There’s NO WAY IN HE-- we are ridin’ the Obama/or his puppets
Clown show for another term! They STOLE THE LAST ONE
This Country will FIGHT before they steal another.
Many Patriots have lost everything already
We can’t continue down the Rabbit Hole, We’ll all be dead!
and that’ s NOT ACCEPTABLE.

5 Likes

I guess that all depends on what Lens you view life through Mike?

2 Likes