Fat Lady Singing... Already?

I know it’s from the NY Post (and it’s on the popular vote) but is Trump wasting his time or does he just have too many enemies? If it wasn’t so early in the year I’d concede the race. But I’ll wait and see if Joe shoots himself in the foot (literally). Or collapses. Whichever comes first. If Joe is still upright in October I’ll take the drive to Vegas and bet on the Chiefs - again.

2 Likes

Does Trump have 83M votes?

6 Likes

Americans have and will be fooled, again! Propaganda.
It’s going to get spectacular with the advent of AI

11 Likes

What kind of moron would vote for Bribem?
Also, the list of polls from universities is not worth a roll of toilet paper.
So, I call…

8 Likes

1,650 voters polled don’t decide the election.

6 Likes

Polls don’t mean schit!! It all comes down to who, when, where and how you word it!!! It will change every time you take it, if you change any of the variables!!! The Presidency can’t be won just by popular vote (poll)!!!

4 Likes

I have to say, I trust this poll more than anything coming out of a university! Let’s face it, how do you think she got into the university :question:

2 Likes

Sooooo, :thinking: Hair Sniffy Sniffy Puddin Pants thinks he’s got it Licked! :laughing:

1 Like

Fear not… The democraps will again have the greatest voter fraud plan in place if the child sniffer does run.

More realistic concern if if mike obummer runs. It will absolutely go in his favor… Then berry will have his fourth term in.

4 Likes

We’re in election season and polls predicting who is ahead and who is behind are clickbait pushed by the media 'cause they know that the public can’t resist a prediction.

We will find out who wins in November. The saddest part is that the race is between two 80 somethings who are vying for an office neither should hold but just want to be in office 'til they die. Maybe our Republic will survive them, but that’s an open question.

1 Like

Media is not honest or trustworthy.

We are supposed to vote how we feel personally what is best for our country, not our politicians. And, not voting because of what polls says is worst thing anyone can do.

2 Likes

There’s lies.
There’s DAMN lies.
And then there are polls and statistics…

2 Likes

I don’t think the “American” people are going to change much between 2020 and 2024. I get this terrible feeling that it’s going to be a landslide for Joe. Between Taylor Swift’s influence of the millennials and Hunter Biden placating the Chinese, Trump is just beginning his climb up Calvary. Only Joe’s physical collapse can prevent the inevitable. There is a silver lining though. Assuming Joe is reelected, it is likely that he will not finish his second term. Either his mind will break or his underwear will overflow.

3 Likes

Both would result in VP Newsom ascending to the throne :crown:

1 Like

I found a quote today that truly resonated with me immediately.
Real eyes realize real lies

2 Likes

What do you think will happen if biden selects obama as his vp!!! A 2 time president can be vp!!! It doesn’t matter how, if a democrat gets into office WE ARE PHUCKED!!!

2 Likes

Agree with you Ted44. But what is going to stop Joe and his ho’s from ascending the throne? Realistically the only thing I can think of is Hunter accidentally dumping a gram of Cocaine into Joe’s morning coffee. Other than that, I don’t see anything blocking Joe. I’m preparing to go all in on the parallel economy. I’m preparing to live in a divided country - which won’t be that hard considering I live in a very red state. But out of state travel could be brutal. My stockpiles are filled. Joe will not be kind to those gun-owners who live in a blue state and are not immigrants. At this point it will take divine intervention. I’m praying hard.

1 Like

Prove that he isn’t senile, just doing coke with his son!!! No accident!!! That’s who’s coke they found in the white house, that’s why they didn’t say, who’s it was!!!

1 Like