Poll: 66% of Voters Say Joe Biden Is Too Old to Serve Four More Years

The real problem with America. IMHO.

2 Likes

Do you object to the %, or to the poll asking if he is too old, but not asking if too …, too…, and too…

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of age restrictions. I know several old timers who are sharp as a tack and countless younger people who couldn’t think their way out of a paper bag.

Though it is clearly obvious that Biden is too mentally compromised to be in any position of authority let alone President of the US. Not to mention too corrupt to not be behind bars. But I guess he could argue that with his severely diminished mental capacity that prison would be too harsh a punishment.

10 Likes

In my industry, Mining and Refining, it’s kind of an unspoken progression. The “old” guys, 60+ get elevated to administration leaving the actual back work for the younger guys. It’s two fold, first after a career in these industries it’s nice to have experience in the front office, school kids know concepts, old guys know the real shi+. Second after 30-40 years in the business a persons body just doesn’t do as good as the brain would like it to. In Joe’s case, his body isn’t working real well, falling on stairs and such. Joes mind at least in respect to speech isn’t working real well, stammering and confused speeches. I asked a left-winger the other day “what do you think Biden would do if someone crashed an airplane into a building in New York today?” I think his answer is probably true “He has an entire staff to make decisions for him”.

9 Likes

That is the problem. I don’t understand why anyone would vote for Biden aside from the Never Trumpers but no one voted for his staff and they are the ones making all the decisions. Including who gets to be his staff.

9 Likes

Elections are about choices and comparisons between the lesser of two evils. Biden may well be too old for many voters, but whether the majority of those who turn out in an election and actually cast a vote for Biden depends on who he is running against.

2 Likes

The installation has been predetermined, no matter who runs against the Resident. “I have a Job to Finish”. :flushed:

5 Likes

Not his age that is the problem…

6 Likes

Yeah it used to work that way. Those days are gone

5 Likes

One of my new favorite sayings (and new Tee shirt also)
“He wasn’t ELECTED !”
He was INSTALLED !
Like a Toilet!
Go Donald ! 2024!
(The other guy)
Oops! I just heard it! I made ANOTHER Watch list!
(I think that’s (9-10) now).
Old
Fat
White guy (is that (2) ?
Republican
Mega Maga
Unvaccinated
Unrepentant
2A …
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! I’m doomed :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Thought you were going to say: those were the days…:rofl:

5 Likes

I was once told, “It’s not the age, it’s the condition.” In retrospect I believe they misspelled “condition”. I believe they meant corruption.

4 Likes

Just like Hillary, Bidden won’t spend a day in jail.

4 Likes

81 million voted for him the first time, proving at least 81 million people are idiots.

7 Likes

I don’t believe 81M voted for Bidden. I’m convinced the democraps cheated by ballot harvesting, getting dead ppl votes and multiple votes by individuals because they don’t have to show ID and can vote at any polling place.

8 Likes

And numerous other forms of election fraud, not only voter fraud. There are so many examples of all types of fraud having been committed that one would need to be deaf and blind to not have heard nor seen it.

4 Likes

Saw a bumper sticker today:

“The price of gas went up as fast as Bidens vote count after midnight.”

9 Likes

President Trump may be old, but he is the only person who got things done for the middle class while fighting against the establishment politicians and bureaucrats (including his own administration), as well as the media, every single day of his term. (And he is still fighting after his term to this day.)

No wars, peace treaties, building the wall as much as possible, tax cuts, made Chyna pay billions, made other NATO countries pay up, tackled Roe V Wade, strong military, and much more.

No one in history has had his name dragged through the mud by media like President Trump, yet he STILL has TENS of MILLIONS of followers who have seen what happened in the 2020 election.

He’s old, but he’s still on top of his game, and now he has the hindsight in office that will make him even MORE effective.

There is only one man I trust to keep up the fight against government corruption. One man that can possibly save the America I grew up in. One patriotic man not beholden to anyone, except American citizens.

My two cents.

6 Likes

Biden could be 50 and he still would be unfit for the office of President!

5 Likes

This was today.

https://t.co/GxkMbpyoNo

3 Likes