Biden's mental decline

I did a search of “biden’s mental decline” here, and found posts going back to December of 2020, yet we’re still being gaslighted (Aw hell, let’s call it what we used to call it… Being Lied To) by the left about his mental sharpness to this day.

This is a National Security question. Who in the hell is actually running our Country? Whoever it is, EVEN DEMOCRATS certainly didn’t VOTE for this entity.

The fact that republicans aren’t even pursuing this question tells me everything I need to know. THE UNIPARTY rules.

Just another day in the life of the man with the codes. Even Jill is shocked by this one. (Click on RNC Research)

9 Likes

Democrats voted for “anyone but Trump”. I doubt Hillary or Joe was the desired choice.

Web searches return results even when looking for Trump mental health.

My favorite overheard quote when the Internet was still in infancy years went something like this “There is so much information available on the web, and 99% of it is junk.”

4 Likes

I’ll concede that. I was talking about discussions of Biden’s mental health that have been in this forum since he has been in office.
Do YOU think Biden is running the show?

2 Likes

BTW unrelated fun fact: Trump is 3 years younger than Biden. Therefore if he is elected he will be the oldest president ever.

5 Likes

You are correct sir. It is unrelated.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen a good show in a very long time.

Same seats. Different monkeys.

3 Likes

We’re talking National Security here, Do YOU feel Biden (The Commander-In-Chief) is running the show?

6 Likes

Totally, 100%, completely unrelated.

1 Like

How about you sir, do YOU feel Biden (The Commander-In-Chief) is running the show?

2 Likes

200w

2 Likes

Deflector shields up.

I’d say, if no one can answer in the affirmative, Houston, we have a problem.

4 Likes

Four years ago Stupit. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::crazy_face:

1 Like

Can you please expound on that thought for the intellectually challenged?

1 Like

I think he is running the show but with a lot of input from others. I also believe he has been this way for years just more noticeable now.

5 Likes

Thank you for a straight answer. I disagree, but appreciate your candor.

5 Likes

He just can’t keep the BS straight anymore so he is getting caught with all the BS he has always put out.

3 Likes

Eight months from today, I will neither be more confident, nor less confident, in the mental state of the USA President.

This is not a happy thought.

1 Like

He’s not fit to be the President of the United States. He WAS fit to be Vice President and so he should be tried for his actions concerning security violations.

4 Likes

Plot twist: Trump gets dementia after winning the election.

Well, if Biden has a mental decline .Donald Trump he is a convicted Felon by jury of his peers .Trump supporters and the Republican party wants him to be president of the United States of America now you tell me who has a mental decline!!!