Anyone here admitting to voting for Biden?

Name an accomplishment.

13 Likes

I said it before and I will say it again, he’s not my President.

36 Likes

He’s got plenty of accomplishments,
None good.

33 Likes

He has a wonderful sense of smell.

25 Likes

No mean tweets. :crazy_face:

14 Likes

Trade ya.

8 Likes

I must say, he has exceeded all expectations.
Hoping he leaves the same legacy Obama did. A Republican house, senate and president. I believe those odds get better every week.

29 Likes

ff

10 Likes

It will only matter if it goes that way for 12 or more years in a row. Otherwise, no lasting progress happens. We just pay them in $ and power.

6 Likes

He said has driven an 18-wheeler, a real stud muffin.

8 Likes

I know there are Biden supporters on here. He’s a faithful Catholic and a wonderful public servant. Hunter Biden is his legacy.

12 Likes

Not in thislifetime

13 Likes

Wait… you’re considering possibly in the next???

10 Likes

Ok so he tells a little lie once in awhile. So he may be a little perverted, ok & the firearm thing. The constitution thing, his oath. & I’ll admit everything he touches turns to crap ola. People love him so what if CNN is turning against him, he doesn’t let that interrupt milk & cookie time or a nice vacation. Most of all he sticks up for his son no matter what. So c’mon man…

25 Likes

Does worlds worst conquer count as an accomplishment???
How many nations has he destroyed so far? Its only been 7 months.
A few more months and humanity could be breathing gamma particles. Talk about masking up! FYI radiation suits are for sale at amazon.

That’s a trick question, no one voted for this, it was issued to us on a tarnished platter.
Actually, his greatest accomplishment will be getting a woman crowned, queen of the United States of UnAmericans!
There’s no dictatorship, dead or living, that could accomplish that!
Last but not least, he’s not a president, he’s occupying the Office of the Presidency. Heck, that school trip, I occupied the office of the Presidency for about 8 seconds, did that make me a leader?
As far as anyone admitting to this, they are a braver soul than I.

10 Likes

He is the founding father of the Taliban Airforce.

18 Likes

C’mon, man. He’s consistent. Nearly 50 years in government and hasn’t been right yet!

22 Likes

If you go to anyone’s social media who were touting the Biden Harris ticket last year and visit their same social media today, you’ll notice they have gotten awfully quiet and have nothing even closely considered as an “accomplishment” of this administration posted on their social media…

17 Likes

I was a bit confused there for a second. Thought you were describing Trump right up till the last two sentences. But I’m pretty sure Trump would sell his kids into slavery for the right price so you must be talking about Biden? I keep getting those two confused.

I know a bunch of people who voted for Biden because they hated Trump. But I don’t know anyone who liked Biden or especially Harris. The only way the Dems will get any voter turn out in 2022 and 2024 is if Trump announces he is running again.

I don’t vote for people who I view as mentally and morally incompetent let alone the embarrassment to the human race the 2020 finalists presented. I usually end up voting for the least corrupt option from the Libertarian or Green Party.

5 Likes

It was a crime to put Joe in office, politicians and power grabbing companies are using him. It is really sad this happened.

7 Likes