Anyone here admitting to voting for Biden?

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2021/january/17/why-they-hate-trump-so-deeply/

In the words of Ronald Reagan, here we go again. The unbelievable hatred that Democrats, liberals, progressives, and the mainstream press have toward President Trump continues to consume them, with the latest manifestation being a second impeachment of President Trump, just a few days before he leaves office.

8 Likes

TDS is alive and well and will only get worse the closer we get to 2024. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

And they arenā€™t impeaching Cuomo (yet) and theyā€™re using the excuse that heā€™s no longer in office, so itā€™s unnecessary. No word yet on whether theyā€™ll go for him for the nursing home deaths.

7 Likes

Nope. My intuitions were correct if somewhat underestimatedā€¦ a disaster waiting to happen.

Biden dosent care about the welfare of we the people. His whole agenda was to undo all the good things Trump did. And now we are paying a VERY HEAVY price for his hate. I hope this all translates into the coming election where we might save our Republic. If the next president is a Republican he will have a monumental task on his hands just to get us back to where were were 6 months ago. VERY sad this can happen in a country like our own.

8 Likes

Yeah agreed, they both are corrupt & I do like libertarians but they lack support. Trump is not a good man however I didnā€™t hate everything he did. While Biden just is disgusting. Canā€™t stand anyone who wants to do away with our constitution. Iā€™ve seen to many terrible things from the left, truly miss real liberals. Just me, itā€™s still a free country.

3 Likes

I agree. He is not Satan as some on the left want everyone to believe. Occasionally his personal interests aligned with our needs and he did the right thing for all of us even if he was acting solely for his own personal gain.

3 Likes

Probably in a civil court

2 Likes

blow

14 Likes

Sorry, but this just annoys me, and I think youā€™re 100% wrong. You donā€™t have to like him, but this skews toward TDS. Please give me one example of anything Donald Trump has done that justifies this statement.

15 Likes

15 Likes

You are correct I can give no evidence that Trump would sell his children into slavery. I could probably give more evidence that he has presented his children with authorities and duties far exceeding their abilities and experience.

It is simply a gut feeling I have given his history of throwing his business associates, other relatives, and ardent supporters under the bus in order to gain profit or avoid the consequences of his actions. I have had the displeasure of working with fragile egoed, bullying, petty narcissists in the past. Trumpā€™s daily words and actions remind me of those people. I dislike and distrust Biden just as much but he continues sticking his neck out for his son no matter how deplorable his sonā€™s actions get. I just canā€™t imagine Trump doing the same if it risks tarnishing his brand.

2 Likes

That makes Biden an enabler and in Hunterā€™s case, a fool. Trump presents challenges. Big difference.

11 Likes

YGTBSM

2 Likes

Are you calling BS on my thinking Biden is sticking his neck out proclaiming his sonā€™s innocence? I could see a good argument for that given that he likely assumes that the media and justice system will never properly investigate his or his sonā€™s actions so swearing to their innocence will likely have no consequences.

Or are you calling BS on my assertions that Trumpā€™s primary motivating factors have far more to do with his ego, celebrity status, and wallet than his quest for making America great again and promoting family values?

I think our BS meters seem in pretty close agreement on Biden but I guess they disagree quite strongly on Trump?

1 Like

Hence Biden !

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Carla6 !

Are you saying that because I could not bring myself to vote for Trump it is my fault (and the millions like me) that we have Biden?

Sorry, I canā€™t bring myself to vote for people who clearly lack the honesty, integrity and intelligence needed to lead. Before Trump decided to run as a Republican, you could find many instances where he supported Obama care, the Clintons, as well as the assault weapons and standard capacity magazine bans, etc, etc. He did more to harm the 2nd Amendment in his 4 years than Obama did in his 8.

So yes I did not vote for Trump. Nor did I vote for Biden. I believe they are both different sides of the same kleptocratic coin. When either the Republican or Democrat parties decide to nominate a person with integrity and intelligence, instead of someone who spends all their time trying to tell me what they think I want to hear, then Iā€™ll be first in line to vote for them. Voting for the lesser of two evils just guarantees you an evil result In my book.

2 Likes

That is Biden, as he has proven, once again, most clearly, with Afghanistan.

6 Likes

Completely agree on Biden. Though I have little faith that Trump would have plotted a much smoother exit. Both due to his lack of ability and the fact that once we went all in in Afghanistan our end choices were always going to be a messy exit or never ending presence.

Though it is hard to imagine a messier ending than the one Biden has orchestrated!

2 Likes

You wouldnā€™t like me at all, I would make Donald Trump uncomfortable.

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Carla6 and you are in the right place at the right time.