Just For A DIFFERENCE

Do you still have a particular gun on your personal wishlist? Mine is a 6-shot, 5", S&W 586 or Ruger GP-100 in .41 Special. with 200-grain loads - add a target hammer and trigger, adjustable rear and red-ramp front sights, and soft Hogue grips - I’d like to think it could motivate S&W into a coil-spring design. With my usual luck and timing, the .41 will finally be SAAMI-standardized on the day I enter INFINITY!

1 Like

Yes, I wish I had the ones I own. Oh, wait… :sunglasses: No, currently not seeking any other firearms.

Deleted

1 Like

I’m not asking about what’s out there - what gun do you want MADE that’s not out there?

Aeromech APS-F1
IMG_1059

1 Like

Sorry, Dumped it.

I’d like something similar to the S&W FPC that takes Glock magazines. Or maybe even a bullpup design instead of the mag in the pistol grip. I’m not all that interested in the Keltek since attaching a red dot is a challenge with the top fold design.

But with Glock’s seeming total lack of interest in cashing in on the carbine market I suspect I’ll have to settle for a Ruger PCC someday.

1 Like

Savin my Cabela’s points for a Beretta 80x

1 Like

yes a 9mm or small 25 or 22 automatic but I want some deer legs this wi enter 4 of them for a small price from the great good hunting people for the low low

1 Like

DON’T BUY IT - refer to my post on Guns and Gear - ENOUGH, Already! - a flaw in its design is the integral, fixed rear sight on the optics plate. $900 can buy you something better, with $$ to spare for a good stock of ammo.