Israel - Hamas war

Shameful. Democratic government are being so spineless. If they can’t stand the heat :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!! Two face Resident Joke BiteMe gives Netanyahu big hugs while shoving a dagger in his back. Giving Israel all his support to defend themselves, then calling “CEASE FIRE”! :confused: LET ISRAEL DO THEIR JOB! What business does Resident Joke BiteMe have telling Israel what to do. :thinking: :smirk: Korean war never ended, they called cease fire, and after so many years, look how much North Korea benefitted, and how well armed they are now. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: YOU :older_man: FOOL!! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :zipper_mouth_face:

7 Likes

This is the way of the DEMONcratic World Brother
No matter how you feel about Israel or what they are doing
THEY ARE SURVIVING! and that is the best thumb in the eye
you can give to your enemy.
We need to limber up our thumbs!
Stay Frosty Ronald, Karma is a Beeotch and she doesn’t play favorites

WWG1WGA

5 Likes

FIDF BRIEFING
https://www.fidf.org/?_gl=1*x3zpga*_ga*MTQwNTQ3MTcyOC4xNzEwMTIwNzkw*_ga_1C9D2S1P8N*MTcxMDcyMDA3OS40LjEuMTcxMDcyMDE0OS4wLjAuMA

1 Like

This is what the briefing will be about. I will post it when available.

2 Likes

FIDF LIVE Special Briefing – March 24, 2024

https://www.fidf.org/fidf-live-special-briefing-march-24-2024/

2 Likes

Thank you for continuing to provide us with these updates.

3 Likes

If anyone here thinks the remaining hostages are still alive, raise your hands! Are you serious, it’s the reason Hamas won’t deal, the hostages are already dead!
Yeah, I watch too much TV. Obviously there’s NO cavalry coming to the rescue at the last minute!
The males are dead and the females, well I’ll leave that to your imagination!
NUKE THEM!

5 Likes

Agreed. They are probably gone at this point. The IDF must, must go into Rafah. There is no choice if they want to eliminate what is left of hamas. The rats have all fled to Rafah. Hamas could surrender if they really cared about the people in Rafah.

Funny they have not surrendered. I would even give them 24 hours to form up and surrender. They won’t of course, but it would be yet another teachable moment for the so-called United Nations, aka hamas support group. It would sure save lives and property if even a portion of them surrendered. Like they care.

War sucks, but they started it. Every dead civilian is on the bloody hands of hamas. None of this would have happened but for 7 October. The gazans danced in the street with joy that day. They are not dancing now are they?

8 Likes

When fighting a religious group who is firm in its foundations they will fight to the death because they believe it is worth dying for. IDF are just helping them!

8 Likes

Yeah, you are right.

4 Likes

FIDF LIVE Special Briefing – March 27, 2024

Dear Robert

Watch today’s special briefing with trauma expert Dr. Jeffrey Berman: Healing Invisible Wounds: The Vital Role of PTSD Support Programs. As the dedicated partner of IDF soldiers in the United States, we serve as your direct link to the latest, most accurate information from the front lines
https://www.fidf.org/fidf-live-special-briefing-march-27-2024/

2 Likes

IMG_5062

Simple, NO NEED FOR SUPPORT GROUPS or SPECIAL BRIEFINGS!

Gotta dust pan and foxtail, sweep the Hamas Sh/t up, dump it in a landfill, game over! So much money and time wasted on the scum of the earth!
Party on Garth! Worked in Japan, it can work again. Nobody has the balls anymore! That’s why we are where we are!

How many times do you tell your kid to look both ways before crossing, before you slap him/her on the back of the neck?
Or do you wait till they get creamed by a bus. I’ve found that the ONETIME smack works perfectly, one time!
I understand stupid people require more than one slap!

6 Likes
2 Likes

Watch today’s special briefing with Hila Berdichevsky, Former IDF Combat Medic and Survivor of October 7 Nir-Yitzhak Massacre . As the dedicated partner of IDF soldiers in the United States, we serve as your direct link to the latest, most accurate information from the front lines.
https://www.fidf.org/fidf-live-special-briefing-march-31-2024/

1 Like

Meanwhile, in New Gaza City

https://lawenforcementtoday.com/new-autonomous-zone-emerges-in-nyc

3 Likes

“Police and public officials are staying quiet so far on the occupation.”

Big shocker. I’m surprised the Mayor isn’t handing out Visa gift cards. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Dear Robert

Watch today’s special briefing with Gen. (Res) Nitzan Nuriel, Deputy Commander of the Israeli Staff Command and Former Director of the Counter Terrorism Bureau at the Prime Minister’s Office. As the dedicated partner of IDF soldiers in the United States, we serve as your direct link to the latest, most accurate information from the front lines.

3 Likes

If you know much about islame; the koran teaches them that they can take sex slaves. Those women and kids are in another country. The women for sex and the boys for labor. I wouldn’t be surprised if the moslems have castrated them too.

2 Likes

Big difference from back then; we were the only ones with a nuke. Gotta remember Pakistan also has nukes and their mullahs have already said why aren’t we using them and that was before Oct 7.

But I do like the idea of a small tactical nuke wiping the place clean.

2 Likes

The other WAR… Coming to a neighborhood near you. :thinking:

1 Like