‘bringing of red cows’

The “red cows” referred to by the Hamas leader were five red female calves brought to Israel in September 2022 by Boneh Israel, an organization that connects Christian lovers of Israel to the Holy Land, working under the auspices of the Temple Institute, an organization in Israel focusing on establishing the Third Temple.

2 Likes

Interesting how Hamas was deceived into thinkinkg what they did could lead to anything but their destruction.

2 Likes

While what they did is certainly leading to the destruction of Gaza it remains to be seen whether Hamas will be destroyed. Most likely it will just vanish for little while or morph into something new that will continue to make the same trouble a few years from now and for decades to come.

3 Likes

It makes me question if that is what they wanted all along( their own destruction). Seems like suicide. From what I understand from reports from FIDF Hamas is no longer a threat. Troops are moving north to Lebanon.

3 Likes

Do you seriously think Hamas is going away or going to be defeated?
Think again and think hard, they are born that way. Witness the next generation of Hamas!

Can’t you just feel the love?

9 Likes

Hopefully the next generation will realize that murder and rape and doing in humane, things is virtually suicide.
Or not virtually, is suicide.

2 Likes

Not when there’s 72 virgins waiting!

7 Likes

This is what one will be met with if they want to meet 72 virgins.

5 Likes

Robert, you exactly nailed the problem with fighting any and all islamic terrorists. They WANT to die for the cause. Hamas has proven without a doubt that they care nothing about “their people.” They’ll use their own people as shields to fight their war, and do things they know full well will bring about the destruction of “their people.” They actually want this, because it guarantees generations more of angry, revenge filled, fighters to keep the war going.

They said it out loud, they want a perpetual war with Israel and the Jews, only ending when there isn’t a single living Jew left in the world.

7 Likes

Jews have band together to ban Hamas. Which is what we have to do if we want to curb the criminal violence in America.

1 Like

Well, you are probably right long-term.

But that is no reason for the IDF not to give it their best shot.

God bless and protect Israel :israel: and the IDF.

5 Likes

not sure that is correct… when they say peace they mean the peace of is lamb…

which will only happen when the entire world is of or under the control of their religion IIRC…

so IMHO it will NOT end with all Jews dead…

7 Likes

I would think the total destruction of Gaza would, at least, weigh on the minds of next generation of Religious zealot Hamas Leaders. They’ve got to be thinking “There really are consequences for our actions…”.

4 Likes

I feel the same way even though I am a Jew. That is all hypocritical. They won’t end the Jews and they won’t come for us next.
As long as we let our light shine and not turn into the darkness they have become.

1 Like

ANYONE who does not believe as they do is their enemy. Period.
If they were to irradiate Israel they would move on to the next group that does not believe as they do.

6 Likes

This is likely what they want. A wider war they hope will lead to the destruction of Isreal that also draws the Western powers back onto the ground in the Middle East so their economies can be bled dry fighting over patches of sand using million dollar missiles to shoot down hundred dollar drones and rockets.

2 Likes

not talking about US so much as those in power…

those in power SEEM to be bent on betraying us and helping our destruction along…

6 Likes

“It’s the Headbands dammit! They’re just tied too tight!”

5 Likes

I gather then, you believe they should be worn about 6" lower? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

YUP!

4 Likes