Israel - Hamas war

People from the Gaza strip is asking for help from four other Arab Nations for their assistance. It is said that Syria has fired missiles upon Northern Israel.

[LIVE | Israel-Hamas War: Israel Prepares for Ground Offensive in Gaza | Vantage with Palki Sharma - YouTube](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1l2V1yCW1k

Hamas was founded by Palestinian politician Ahmed Yassin. It emerged out of Mujama al-Islamiya (also founded by Yassin), which had been established in Gaza in 1973 as a religious charity involved with the Egypt-based Muslim Brotherhood.[39] Hamas became increasingly involved in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict by the late 1990s;

The United States have no plans for an evacuation of any people from Israel at this time.

4 Likes

Israel Army Makes Advances LIVE | Israel Palestine LIVE Day 5 LIVE | Israel Hamas LIVE | N18L - YouTube

Isreal has declared war against Hamas but in what manner is the plan of war? Being that Hamas is not a part of Palestine government, but the attack came from within that Israel will be taking over the control of the Gaza Strip under the idea that Palestine will not do anything about the attack anyways.

2 Likes

An update from Raptor News

4 Likes

Best intel I have heard yet, thanks!

2 Likes

Raptor News - YouTube

I have been subbing to these guys for a while, they seem to know what’s going on and I love the use of google earth maps. :+1:

3 Likes
2 Likes

(1) 11 Oct! Critical Move From U.S Elite Army! Israel Has Won the Biggest Attack in History! - YouTube

3 Likes

Whooo
 Iran or bust. :angry:

1 Like

Israel had Hamas on the phone and bombed them? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Your picture did not go through, try reloading the picture.

3 Likes

This is stuff I am Not hearing on the News.

1 Like

Hamas leader calls for Arab Nations for Jahad, a holy war massed on Friday the 13th.
An Isis flag has been found where the Hamas had invaded.

3 Likes

No Islamic government has the ability or willingness to step in and rescue the population of Gaza. Imagine our BFF, the Saudis, agreeing to resettle 2.3 million residents of Gaza, many of which are Shia. Ain’t gonna happen.

1 Like

They can always use their book to then erradicate those that do not believe in their version of Islam. As if that never happended before, right? 2.3 million? Mere child’s play compared to Nazi Germany, Pol Pot, USSR, and Maoist China.

4 Likes

3 Likes

So, looks like Iran wants to get into the fight, who else, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, who else, come on, who else, STEP INTO THE RING! They want to see how tough $#!T Pudding Pants is. Let’s play the game “BATTLESHIP”. That’s who Iran is after with their ballistic missiles. Who else is itching to jump in? CHINA? RUSSIA? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

And some good news. :slightly_smiling_face:

Israel: unusual scenes at the airport. This is how they welcome soldiers (msn.com)

6 Likes
2 Likes

Like David and Goliath.

2 Likes