High Holy Days ~ Stay Armed & Very Dangerous

Good Morning My Brothers and Sisters of the Gun, this interested me because SOMEBODY is finally waking up and showing concern for their fellow Men and Women (It just happens to be in Israel now).
Once again I won’t say much on it I will let the article speak for itself but w/ OUR Holiday’s just around the corner and the Country Rapidly circling the drain I thought this was an excellent Topic for discussion.
Please, please, Please be Vigilant
Be cautious
Be careful
Use Situational awareness this year while partying, shopping, attending religious services.
Stay SAFE!
Stay ARMED!
Don’t hesitate!
Don’t Flinch!
Enjoy the festivities! and WHY they are celebrated, but Please don’t let down your guard especially this year.
I’m not Jewish, Not especially religious but GOD (in my opinion only) doesn’t want me to leave this planet riddled w/ bullets. We have an understanding,
“Stay ALIVE! and Be Nice…until it’s time to NOT be nice!” You have a GOD given RIGHT to protect yourself and your loved ones.
I wish to end this by saying you all have brought me such joy (don’t worry folks this isn’t my epitaph (yet)
This forum has opened my eyes that I AM NOT ALONE in this struggle. I wish you all the best life possible and prosperity and Safety that you deserve. We deserve to be happy…but right now Safe and Alive is an acceptable second wish. I am grateful to all of you for accepting me into your Fold. USCCA has been a GOD send and I don’t take that lightly. I don’t want to fight anymore, I’ve had my share (more than some, less than others). I thought I was done w/ this $hit! but EVIL has other plans.
Please make it a top priority to put YOU and YOUR loved one FIRST!
Don’t become a statistic
Don’t become a Victim.
FELIZ NAVIDAD (in advance) ARRIBA! :innocent:
Editor’s note: OK, I did say a lot anyway, par for the course) :rofl:

WWG1WGA

28 Likes

War has returned to the middle east (it never left) things are bad there today.
Maybe this will stop the infighting for a while. :thinking:
22 Dead in Israel in ‘Unprecedented’ Attack (msn.com)

Iran is feeling strong because biden is weak. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Be on the lookout for attacks on America.

The ruling Hamas militant group in the Gaza Strip carried out an unprecedented, multifront attack on Israel at daybreak Saturday, firing thousands of rockets as dozens of Hamas fighters infiltrated the heavily fortified border in several locations by air, land, and sea and catching the country off guard on a major holiday. Six hours after the invasion began, Hamas militants were still fighting gun battles inside several Israeli communities in a surprising show of strength that shook the country, per the AP. Israel’s national rescue service said at least 22 people have been killed and hundreds wounded, making it the deadliest attack in Israel in years. The Soroka Medical Center in the southern Israeli city of Beersheba said it was treating at least 280 casualties, with 60 in serious condition.

10 Likes

Man, that didn’t take long for the warning to ring true did it?

The Palestinians never learn do they?
THOUSANDS crossing the heavily fortified border shouting “Allahu Akbar” (god is great!)
Killing (22) 60+ circling the drain, (3) captured (Alive, for now)…
NEVER back a Badger into a corner folks! You FA and you will FO to your detriment!
Israel’s enemies forget they have low yield nukes… Jus sayin’

“ALLAHU AKBAR” Indeed! I hoped to NEVER hear that shouted in Anger ever again!

6 Likes

The last murder I went to sticks with me. I pulled up to a 2-story building where a guy was leaning out the window shouting something at me and the other cop who had arrived on the scene. Entrance to the 2nd floor apartment was through a narrow stairway on the side.

When I opened the stairway door there was a man lying on his back, obviously dead with a hole in his chest about the size of a mayonnaise jar. A handgun lay next to him. I stepped over the body and started up the stairs that looked like someone had thown a gallon of bright red paint down it. Halfway up the stairs, the cop who had arrived with me told me “I’ll go tell the dispatcher.” and left. That happens as people’s responses to gore and killing are wildly different.

There were shotgun shells and parts scattered on the steps. The shooter had obviously completely decompensated and emptied the shotgun and took it apart. Once in the apartment I sat with the two occupants getting their story while I could hear other cops arriving downstairs. The person lying dead at the bottom of the stairs was the woman’s ex who had broken in, started up the stairs and was killed by her new boyfriend. Both were utter basket cases.

20 minutes or so passed before my sergeant poked his head around the corner and asked, “Mark? Are you OK?” The cops that arrived were focused on the gory dead body and preserving the crime scene and forgot about me and the shooter upstairs. That, too, happens as people are drawn to looking at a dead body and lose all sense of situational awareness.

Then, we walked down the stairs, which by then had been marked with crime scene tape and helped the woman step over her ex’s body in the doorway.

The boyfriend went through a boatload of legal proceedings, including a grand jury to determine whether the shooting was justified as self-defense. I recollect that more than two years passed before the DA decided not to prosecute him. I don’t know who paid for his legal defense, but two years of legal inquiry could not have been cheap, and both he and the girlfriend got to relive that night and the trip down the stairs for two years. I can still see it more than 45 years later, and these were strangers to me.

Shootings, while they may be justified, are never, ever a good thing. Advice like “Don’t hesitate!” and “Don’t flinch!” is BS.

6 Likes

You’re opinion is noted

1 Like

The instigator and money purse behind hamas.

Israeli media: Iran congratulates Palestine on attack (msn.com)

Body count going up…

At least 100 killed in attack by Hamas into Israel | Watch (msn.com)

4 Likes

Potato/potata , Khamenei/Komenei
Same as it ever was
Israel Just wants to be LEFT ALONE.

But Religious Fanaticism rears it’s UGLY head once again. ALLAHU Akbar!
We as a Human race can’t seem to learn the concept of “LIVE AND LET LIVE”
.Gov’s all over the world are pushing the envelope on FREEDOM and Individuality.
Eventually people are going to say “ENOUGH!”

4 Likes

If Israil is overrun. :scream:

6 Likes

Yes Sir.
I believe Israel has had ENOUGH!
I concur.

4 Likes

I’d hate to be on the other side of the river tomorrow, things are not going to go well over there.

7 Likes

And meanwhile the rest of the world is ramping up for war. :thinking:

Denmark to re-start ammunition production at repurchased arms plant (msn.com)

COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - Denmark’s defence ministry aims to restart ammunition production after a 55-year gap to ensure its domestic supplies as the war in Ukraine creates increased demand for military hardware across Europe.

The ministry said in a statement on Saturday it had entered into an agreement to buy a mothballed arms factory in the northwest of the country, which was used as Denmark’s only ammo supplier from its establishment in 1676 until 1968.

The ministry said it had agreed to pay 19.6 million Danish crowns ($2.8 million) to buy back the plant in Elling in North Jutland that it sold for 18 million crowns in 2008, news agency Ritzau said, citing Defense Minister Troels Lund Poulsen.

2 Likes

Iran: Funded by the Biden admin

I thought Trump was supopsed to be the warmonger.

Even Newsweek is reporting the Biden connection…

8 Likes
4 Likes

As soon as I heard biden did this, I thought “Oh :poop:, we are in for it now”. :angry:

4 Likes

Israil got caught with their pants down because of political divisions and infighting caused distractions. They lost track of the ball and the other team snuck one in on them. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

Mike,
I agree, Can you say ‘Scorched earth’?

5 Likes

And when Israil secures their border again I’m thinking they will go after Iran again. :thinking:

5 Likes

BRUCE,
Which is kind of scary that the Anniversary of ‘Yom Kippur’
was coming you would think ‘maybe, just maybe somebody will
try something?’ I understand hindsight and all that but a (50)year Anniversary?
Huge Holy day? Sometimes you just HAVE to think like the enemy.
Look what the North did during their ‘Tet’ (Luna New year)

4 Likes

Someone soon is going to push a button. Good thing Biden has no clue which button!
Israel knows exactly which button! I’m not in a hurry to die, but I wish I could be part of the counterattack! The Israelis are not going to tiptoe around this!

Any country that shows the slightest weakness, will be exploited by their enemies! The microcosm is our own country! Crime completely out of control and dictators like Putin on the move, it’s no wonder WWIII has begun. As @Don102 has said, our own holidays and observances and a total solar eclipse are close at hand. Clean’em, lube’em and load’em!

Don’t travel anywhere alone. The two man rule is in effect!
May your instincts rule the day!

10 Likes

Talk like that Brother will get Mark697 mad @ you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WHEN Israel ‘Reacts’ people will turn to dust RAPIDLY!
There is no time for ‘Reposturing’ now.
The Pudd-man has shown the world he is weak and the Strikes will come hot N heavy!
Israel is not about to let that happen.

Phuck 'em all, Wipe it clean! Spare the rod my Azz!

3 Likes