Keeping Your Church Safe fundraiser - LIMITED TIME

Unfortunately, recent weeks have seen an uptick in attacks on communities of faith across the U.S. From the shooting at the West Freeway Church of Christ to the increasing violence in the Jewish community of New York City, these situations affirm our mission that education and training can help save lives.

Through Jan. 31, we will be donating all profits from the sale of our new book — Keeping Your Church Safe — to the West Freeway Church of Christ and several organizations within NYC’s Jewish community.

LINK FIXED: Click here to purchase. Together we can have a meaningful impact and help everyone keep their houses of worship safe.

15 Likes

I am trying to find the book but all I get when I click on the link is a membership link.

3 Likes

@Dawn,
Yeah… link doesn’t work correctly…

4 Likes

Here’s the link
https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/checkout/cart/2a03eeb8-2c45-11ea-8147-0242c0a80019?products=0&tID=5e0b8a15a2bb7
It popped up on my facebook. Hopefully it works out!

4 Likes

Thank you @Kelly. Your link worked !

Happy New Year !

3 Likes

Still not working for me. Will call member support in morning will make a nice gift for my next door neighbor.

@Zavier_D Please give https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/offers/5e0b7ba9d702b?tID=5e0b8a1b9810b a try and let me know if it works.

3 Likes

Darn it! Sorry about the bad link guys! I was working from home sick yesterday and when I tested the link, it worked.

Thanks @Kelly and @Aaron16 for the assist!

4 Likes

It worked. Had some problem but Rebecca in member support was able to help me get it fixed. Took about 20 minutes for website to process order.

First purchase of new decade supporting the 2nd Amendment and a charitable donation. Thank you USCCA, think that’s a good way to start New Year and New Decade.

1 Like

I got mine ordered using the Facebook page link.

Got mine ordered. As a member of my churches security team, this may be a valuable resource for us.

2 Likes

@Jarold - agreed.

1 Like

This is an awesome thing to do, @Dawn! Just ordered mine.

2 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone! Some of you have been interested in USCCA Memberships for your church security group. I’d love to help you with that! The easiest way to let me know you’re interested is to fill out this form:

I’m not in the Community often, so I don’t check PM’s often.

Please let @dawn know if you have more questions and she can get them to me. :slight_smile:

We’d love to help you protect your house of worship!

5 Likes

@dawn and @Kelly’s links didn’t work for me, just got the membership promo page.
@Aaron16’s link worked but it took me straight to the cart checkout which is kinda weird. Is there a page that shows the promo profit is going to the churches? and gives a description of the book?

Also, I can’t find the book in the store… which is also weird.

I’m going to order off of Aaron16’s link, but I’d like to share this and I think it should be a bit smoother before I do… 'cause weird.

ETA: also can’t share this thread because it’s got a bunch of links that are … weird :wink:
can we get a clean thread with a good link so folks don’t get frustrated?

Working on it! I’ll poke my link master to see when I can expect that new link and update it all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

… and the online link from @Aaron16 didn’t actually work … failed to process and said “call for help” :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Odd. The links have all worked fine for me.

2 Likes

Yeah, it locked my phone up for about 20 minutes with a your order is processing, do not close the window message finally I called member support to ask if the order had processed, and after a few minutes they were able to verify that it had. Then I had to check that it had cleared my credit card. Then I had to hard restart phone. But all’s well that ends well :blush:. Started New Year and New Decade right.

1 Like