Israel - Hamas war

11 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

On Thursday, Adam Guillette, president of Accuracy in Media, posted on X, “It’s always funny when students on the campus where Facebook was invented are complaining about their names and photos being publicly available.”

Billionaire hedge fund manager Bill Ackman wrote on social media that Harvard should release the names “so as to insure that none of us inadvertently hire any of their members.”

“If, in fact, their members support the letter they have released, the names of the signatories should be made public so their views are publicly known,” he argued.

5 Likes

The refusal of surrounding nations to resettle the Palestinians refugees has two aims, according to Peters. First, removing the refugees from the West Bank and Gaza Strip would be to concede victory to Israel and to recognize Israel’s right to the land. The second aim is to promote anti-Israel sentiment in the Arab and Western worlds.

2 Likes

He and his Wife. :fu:

Israeli Billionaire Quits Harvard Post After School’s Response to Hamas Attacks (msn.com)

3 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Since when have troop movements been made public. I’m sure any vet here knows “loose lips, sink ships”. Has Israel ever read The Art of War?
Why doesn’t Israel just “make a hole” and let Hamas walk right on through?
Hamas didn’t warn festival goers!

Holy crap Batman, they’re on their way!

2 Likes

11 Likes

They do not have internet, water, power,

but I have wondered the same thing. The tactics being used from the reports are information that can be countered if the tactics are ever discovered. Just hold on though, it is not going to be over anytime soon.
I have also noticed that there has only been small groups of resistance around the Israel boarder.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I looked on Maps and it does show roads block.

3 Likes

Wow. That’s just evil. Unfortunately, evil is just what Hamas does.

5 Likes

Not a wonderful happening.

3 Likes

@LordDeinonychus Looks like missing out on a window of opportunity taking out some bad guys.

2 Likes
1 Like

“The IDF was given stand down orders - both the army and the Air Force - seven hours to stand down while those attacks took place,” says Jewish charity leader Cecily Routman.

Not sure why. One conspiracy theory was it was like the US version of a george bushes 9/11. A heartless excuse to start bombing an enemy. Remember, that does not mean those Hamas/Isis/Islam people didn’t carry out horrendous acts of terror on innocent civilians. They did. I’m just putting out info I’ve read.

4 Likes

If they stand down for ANY reason, Israel will be wiped off the map!
Iran will complete the building of a nuke and hold the world hostage!

5 Likes

This is saying not they they WILL stand down, they actually are bombing the shock and awe out of these people. So definitely not standing down now. But that they were orderED to stand down for seven hours as the extreme Islamic people rapped and pillaged. Again, not sure why Israeli leadership would do that. But there are george bushes 9/11 conspiracy theories describing possible reasons.

4 Likes