Is that true book?

2 Likes

There ae many books with the Constitution as amended. If you are looking for something specific, I recommend The Constitution of the United States of America and selected writings of the Founding Fathers published in 2012 by Barnes & Noble ISBN: 978-1-4351-3930-5. It includes the “Charters of Freedom” (Declaration of Independence, Constitution and Bill of Rights) along with many other writings relating to the Revolutionary War, the Articles of Confederation, The Federalists Papers, speeches from the Constitutional Conventions and Presidential addresses from George Washington, James Adams, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.

If looking for something a little lighter as a quick reference there is The Constitution of the United States with the Declaration of Independence and the Articles of Confederation also published by Barnes & Noble in 2002.
I would not recommend this book from Amazon. It was missing nearly half of the Amendments to the Constitution. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1684120985/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

The Constitution of the United States of America and Selected Writings of the Founding Fathers (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions) by Various Authors, Hardcover | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

The Constitution of the United States Leather Bound: AmazonSmile: Books

2 Likes

For one with some humor and history, there is The Constitution, A Revolutionary Story by Tom McHale. It has the Constitution and all the current amendments. It gives some context and history in a lighthearted manner.

2 Likes

We had better be careful, this book could be banned! Can’t say I didn’t tell you so!
By the time she is sworn in, the Constitution and everything related to our way of life will be banned!
Passports for vaccinations and travel, yeah, papers please! That’s gestapo language!
Their path is very clear! There is nothing to stop them. Ain’t no rainbow or light at the end of that tunnel!
Five years ago who would think that my table top book would be the US Constitution. It’s there for daily reference along with the Oxford Companion to US Supreme Court Decisions.
Along with the Bible, I’ll be burying these in my backyard, so some day in the future my grandkids grandkids can understand that once upon a time this was a free country! Stories told to them by old grandpa are just going to make them laugh!

4 Likes

3 Likes

I would also consider adding,vidicating the founding fathers, and original intent pictured below

You can purchase from wall builders
David Barton is one of our countries’ foremost historians and experts