some people need to read it again

9 Likes

What is surprising to me is, most people think it’s a long drawn out technical document that reads like a dictionary. It’s actually a pretty short, easy read.

9 Likes

Ever since the “resist movement” began in 2016, I decided to memorize chapter and verse! It’s been my coffee table book and I carry one in each firearms case!

8 Likes

I carry a pocket copy on my wheelchair always :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

I’ve been taking a course that PATRIOT ACADEMY gives called CONSTITUTION ALIVE. And in the course they go over all of the ARTICLES AND AMENDMENTS. And they explain them and what our FOUNDERS thought and what they said. The course is FREE. And they have a 6 and 10 week class. I’ve taken both. And I learned a lot. I’ve also in the process to become what they call a CONSTITUTION COACH as well. And the course is set up so that it can be taught either in person or online through ZOOM or through some other online meeting way. If your interested in learning more go to “patriotacademy.com” and look at all of the courses that have to offer. All of the courses are free.

1 Like

I agree.

We might get more Constitutional Carry states and less of those infringing permits and training requirements as a result. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Many people think that the Constitution defines their rights, like those who believe that the 2nd Amendment grants them the right to keep and bear arms. They’ve not read the opening lines of the Declaration of Independence, which define where rights come from (" We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,)

The Constitution defines what government can and cannot do. The Bill of Rights, including the 2nd Amendment, simply spells out what government cannot do. It does not define or grant rights to the governed. The rights of the governed come from their Creator, not a piece of paper or from government.

5 Likes