Is it safe?

Just found my preferred brand of ammo at a decent price!
I buy in bulk only, is it safe to place this order and have it shipped during this climate!
I have an anonymous address and a home address, which would be safer?
Opinions welcomed!

1 Like

Is it being shipped UPS?

2 Likes

If the BATF really wants to know who is buying firearms and ammo they have the power and the means to find out. There is always a paper trail to follow, and pressure to apply. The ONLY (still dubious) safe purchase of firearms and ammo is private cash purchases transacted face-to face in a State like Florida which doesn’t regulate/track such transactions, and even then it becomes a matter of your trust level with the seller.

If things continue in the direction they have been creeping toward, our defense of our 2A right may come down to the exact reason the Founders and Framers wrote it into our Constitution - protection from our own government at the point of armed resistance.

And if you think even THIS very community is free of traitors, you are simply naive. Literally nothing we do as American citizens is “safe” anymore. And privacy, especially on the internet, is a myth.

7 Likes

You don’t makes a stand, you get run over.
Case of 9 delivered Friday, the 5.56 and .45 is coming today…via UPS… I wasn’t born to live in fear.
Carry on.

8 Likes

I might be missing something, but, why would it not be safe? What are you worried about happening?

3 Likes

I heard that to each 1,000 rds there’s a one ATF agent attached… :joy:
I don’t see any problem to have it delivered to home address.
(Actually in IL there is no other option).
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

They already know who you are, where you live, your undercover address, your car, your social media accounts (including this one) and when you got your last haircut.

Just carry on.

8 Likes

I had a batch of ammo delivered last week by UPS without any problems and as Tree of liberty and SkippySanchez states you are on lists already so don’t worry about it

5 Likes

I’m living in the house I built 35 years ago, my neighbors still don’t know my name.
I maintain an extremely low profile. Boxes of ammo are normally shipped clearly marked, one deranged liberal could spell disaster.
In light of them raiding a former Presidential home, I’d say we all have plenty to worry about!
Wearing a Trump t-shirt these days could get you killed, and, oh no, displaying a Betsy Ross flag could get me on a no fly list!
Prior to February 2020, never considered asking the question!
Forget electric cars, does traveling in a hand basket ring a bell?

It’s obvious, we’re not living in a free country anymore!

Appreciate everyones replies!

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:
I feel so safe right now… they know s.h.i.t. :joy:

A 2022-08-09 08-53-26

But I agree with other knowledge…

5 Likes

They replaced the ATF agent with an IRS agent, who’s armed, go figure!
Talk about getting mugged!

7 Likes

This depends on your neighborhood.

I don’t care about delivery drivers. Fortunately my neighbors care about the packages not to be stolen from my doorsteps. They don’t care what is on the package and in the package.

I’m trying to keep buying from the stores which send their ammo packed properly without any visible “warning ammo” stickers. So far I’ve never had a single problem, with it. I don’t even think my neighbors are aware I’m firearm owner.

If you don’t feel comfortable with your neighbors, LGS is an option.

3 Likes

All my orders have always been shipped in their original containers.
Who do you order from that re-boxes their ammo?

FYI neighborhood is fine and peaceful, I prefer to keep to myself.
Would not have stayed 35 years. Wife and I like it that way, we have big family.
Actually I’ve seen a change in demographics over the past ten years. When I moved here, there was no such thing as graffiti or crime. Today we’re seeing much more than I ever expected, the types of crime has shifted from boys being boys knocking over mailboxes to the occasional shooting in the commercial areas. My areas population has tripled since I moved here!
Not to mention the over abundance of traffic, thank goodness I’m retired.

3 Likes

Retailers discretion UPS/FEDEX

3 Likes

AMMO.COM. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just checked it out, thank you. Next SS check will go in that direction. Bet the government appreciates that, at least I’m contributing to the deficit!

3 Likes

Yup. Send out a message. Buy more guns and ammo. :+1:

3 Likes

Most of Internet Ammo distributors have an option for “discreet packaging or secure packaging”.
They pack original box to another, plain one.

Target Sport USA and Steel City Ammo can do this for sure. I’ve ordered from both recently.

7 Likes

I often use Target Sports and their discrete packaging option comes to mind.

I have also known people to get a UPS box not super close to their home and have ammo and other similar shipments sent to the UPS store for pickup, so neighbors and porch pirates aren’t a problem

3 Likes

I do use a private mail box with a street address, not a P.O. Box.
Normally, no worries, when I was at work and everyone, at the mailbox was on the same page, however, things and politics have changed.
I opted for home delivery via FEDEX, the less eyes the better and I’m home and can catch porch pirate red handed!

2 Likes