Is it safe?

Safe from what?
Porch pirates?
Degradation from weather?
Gummit overreach?
Fire?
There’s a lot to unpack here!

Serious target shooters, like National title holders, typically—and unashamedly— buy ammo in multiple cases.
That’s nothing unusual in a red state but likely impetus for calling out SWAT in a blue state.
I’ve heard of an International Trap shooting gent with flats of 12 ga trap loads stacked up to the rafters in his garage.
I don’t know if a fire could have taken out his block, but that’s anyone’s guess, eh?

5 Likes

So I need to move to a free country like Florida, I can just come across the border, right?

2 Likes

Move to Mexico. You may have free ammo there if you know the people. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Primers and gun powder I go LGS. Bullets bulk around 2-4000 USPS and usually in USPS box.

2 Likes

ETp2h75UwAAXJfB

3 Likes

You have the right idea. LGS for defense ammo. Reload for range time. (Some assembly required)

3 Likes

Many sellers offer “neutral” overpacking for a nominal charge ($3 - $4 per case). If you don’t see the option on their website, call customer service.

4 Likes

Before I place an ammo order with a company I have not used before, I will call customer service to see who they ship through, if it doesn’t give an option online. I also let them know that I prefer to have my ammo shipped inside of a regular box so that it is not obvious what is inside.

I recently sent one of my slides off to be cut for an optic, and I had to make sure it was going to return ship through USPS, so there would not be an issue.

5 Likes

Yeah! I know Eric Holder!

4 Likes

Target sports USA

3 Likes

Thank you. I noticed they have my most coveted ammo, Black Hills. There goes the grandkids tuition!

4 Likes

They have Google now, they will be fine🤣

2 Likes

Sorry Scott. :thinking:

4 Likes

Too late! :rofl:
I had it shipped to your place! I’ll pick it up when the coast is clear!

9 Likes

They track everything anymore it’s DILLIGAS

2 Likes

:question::question::question::question::question::grey_question:

3 Likes

That is the Law.
Even they pack the ammo into secondary package, it has to have this:

A 2022-08-10 22-08-44

5 Likes

All my ammo purchases have arrived with this sticker prominently displayed
I do understand they have been phased out, since my last purchase!

2 Likes

ORM-D has been used until December 31, 2020

3 Likes

I have received delivers with all those markings before that looked as though the truck must have drove off a cliff on the way to my house!:rofl:

3 Likes