Is any of this acceptable?...or is it all unacceptable?...opinions

This post is from the Biden page, it is HIS plan for gun control. I posted because i want to know what peoples’ thoughts are on the matter. I personally disagree with 99% of his plan with the exception of mentally ill individuals. Not that i agree with his take, or anyone else’s for that matter, but i do feel something should be in place to prevent an individual with mental issues from possessing a legal firearm. With that been said, it will be no easy task trying to determine who is deemed mentally fit or not, but just because it will not be an easy task doesn’t mean we ignore the concern.

6 Likes

this began back in the 60’s… I remember I was going to school and saw it starting…

they started indoctrinating rather then educating in our public schools…

then saw it had gotten worse when I went to college in the late 70’s

another step a major step IMHO… was removing civics from the education system…

if you don’t know your rights how can you value or demand them…

IF they win it’s a fairly safe bet there will be a reaction from patriots… who appear very disorganized at this point…

sadly many that went into survivalist mode and set up all alone somewhere remote will find themselves alone…

and kinda… low hanging fruit for the Government goons… antifa and blm cadre types…

and will most likely be burned out or blown up if their too tuff to take… without any witnesses to speak for them…

control of the media is important here…

the government will likely have to call in the UN or something along those lines…

cause so many US military will refuse and maybe even join the patriots…

yet there are some officers/leaders that will support them… and some military as well…

placing more value on following the orders of the CNC then their oath to defend the Constitution…

all made possible by a compromised education system that has taught hate for our way of life…

they stole our offspring and have been doing so for a long time…

look at the colleges/higher education and the results…

5 Likes

IMHO Biden may be off the menu sooner than Harris may like.
Do they get a do-over😁

3 Likes

@OldDude49 Call in the UN? I don’t see them having the resources to arrive in mass. Now China may be invited in. The West Coast is predominately Democrat in these coastal areas. The cities are definitely corrupt. Biden has strong financial ties with China. His son definitely likes their teenage girls. The West Coast ports are already prepped for their arrival. Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland and Seattle. Now that is some major suckage.

3 Likes

VOTE! If we fail to turn out in mass we stand to lose much more than just our 2A rights. I already see mass erosion of out 1A rights. Can confiscation of guns, property and wealth be far behind? I fear that out test is about to begin. Will we follow in the steps of patroits before us or will we fold and watch freedom die?

5 Likes

seems that way… thing is… China is part of the UN… so… a plea to stop the violence kinda thing… ???

IIRC UN really messed up at Stanleyville in the Congo… came in to bring peace…

disarmed the population with a promise they would protect them…

even though that population had been defending itself rather well up to then…

and then shortly after taking their arms… pulled out and left them defenseless…

and of course…

the communist types flooded in and massacred those now defenseless people…

the UN’s track record of such things so far… has been pretty dismal…

perhaps with the exception of Korea???

4 Likes

Unacceptable.

I’m more afraid of someone wearing a lab coat carrying a stethoscope. Medical errors by medical “professionals” kill far more people than firearms do.

1 Like

Disagree with it period, he talks about NFA, well we all know that it will include sporting and hunting rifles and high capacity mags, we are talking millions of gun owners folks, who will have to turn them in, or the government will buy them back, well guess what, the government never owned them and you can’t buy back what you never owned, that’s called confiscation, and that is crazy, so you would either turn them in, or peel off 200$ for a tax stamp, well Joe “tax this”, and I don’t have to tell you what that is, this is my thought, it is not going to happen, it has to pass through congress and that will be good because they will be lobbing missiles at each other across the aisle, which is good for them because they want to see who can get the most money for there party, they will try to push through a lot of these ideas which are going to be totally unattainable, why, because it is not going to pass congress and nobody will comply, but there will be somebody out there who will turn there stuff in just to get there picture in the paper and look dumb, I don’t think it will happen, if it does, nobody will comply, it’s just not going to happen.

4 Likes

I’m not worried about a ‘pandemic of gun violence.’ I’ll just wear a mask and wash my hands.

2 Likes

Just saw this today. ( a little late) guns & gadgets Communist China Says Americans Owning Guns Is A Serious Problem That Must Change - YouTube

I remember reading a news story about a gun buyback program that they had in Baltimore, the woman they interviewed, who turned in her pistol, said she did it for the cash to buy a better pistol.
But as you said, I did not purchase firearms from the government so they cannot buy them back.
They can purchase them from me for what I WANT for them which is currently 1.3 billion dollars per, ammunition is extra.

3 Likes

I believe cars kill more people than guns, when they do all this to limit senseless car violence, then maybe they could go after guns.

Besides all a gun manufacture has to do is make Hunter Biden a board member give him some cash and Joe will be cool with guns!

4 Likes

When they start to sue the automobile manufacturer and holding them accountable for the individual that misuses their product or criminally uses it and harms others… then at least they would be consistent.

They always want to hold the firearms manufacturer accountable for the actions of the user… the consumer who purchased a firearm… or the person who uses the tool whether they legally possessed it or not… but hold the driver accountable when it is a car or truck.

1 Like

When they first started the argument of blaming manufacturers, the only way that I’d be willing to hear the argument is if they went after every manufacturer of every item ever used to inflict bodily harm or death. Till then it is a blatant attack on one industry and I dont see how any legitimate judge would not see it that way

3 Likes

Nice writeup. Great to see someone look at each statement and do research and put together a coherent argument supporting or opposing each issue.

They do… they almost always include the party with the deepest pockets in the lawsuit. And often they pay out just to avoid the negative publicity and hastle.

I’ll bet 30-40% of a cars price is due to legislated items and ‘lessons kearned’ in past lawsuits.

You wanna leave a rich widow, run yourself over with a car (or fall off a ladder) and have an ‘ambitious’ attorney on retainer.

Not usually when it is the misuse by the operator or user. If you speed and cause a crash and property is damaged or people are injured, they do not sue the manufacturer… it was not the manufacturer who was operating the vehicle.

If you use a chainsaw to cut someone up, it is the user, not the operator.

If, the manufacturer has some liability due to defects or safety issues, then the manufacturer is sued… but rarely for operator error or operator intentional criminal or unsafe acts.

2 Likes

The manufacturer of the truck used by Timothy McVeigh was not held accountable for his actions. The manufacturers of cars are not held accountable for the actions of drunk driving, including the roughly 11000 deaths and 300,000 injuries. Cell phone makers are not held responsible for the 3000 people killed by distracted drivers and almost 400,000 injuries.
I agree the manufacturer should be held responsible for their defective products but not when the product is misused, negligently or intentionally, by the user of the product.

3 Likes

I can say with dead certainty that ‘we’ the people will NOT tolerate forced “buy-back” nor cease production(firstly, they can’t buy-back what the government never owned & although not state law here, I will require a background check because their criminal record is astounding). :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes