Insurance is getting outlawed

I agree without a doubt

2 Likes

It does seem like such a law would limit a person’s ability to defend themselves in court while the other side would have all the resources of government on their side. What is next? Will they pick a lawyer for you and choose which witnesses they will allow you to call in your defense?

3 Likes

I live in N.C. so for the time being no problems.I choose USCCA after watching Kevin on you tube for about as long as he has been posting.The fact my wife can not move made the decision .I would have to stand fight.I knew I may need the services USCCA provides.

4 Likes

That last line about “witnesses allowed” is

Really Scary Greg. I hadn’t even Thought about

that since this Is/Was? America !

LesB

3 Likes

I contacted United States carried concealed association they said that they were closely monitoring the situation and they would advise me of any changes should it occur… I’m also keeping tabs on the story I can’t believe it when you trying to do right something always trying to bring you down

1 Like

True, about the “Bring You Down” BUT I’m Sure

We ALL Realize that it’s Always DemonCraps

that are trying to RIP Us Off & Destroy the 2nd :rage:

LesB

3 Likes

I agree with you but like I said I contacted the United States carry concealed association and they said they were gonna let me know if there was any changes cause they were closely monitoring it…

1 Like

Ain’t that about the truth!!!
Been there…

But to the subject…Agreeing with Dawn… I think if was mandatory that would be a violation of our second amendment.

3 Likes

Yup. We were the enemy in Lyndon Johnson’s war on poverty when I was in college. Lived very nicely on our $2,000.00 a year. But that was back when all I had was a revolutionary war musket.

3 Likes

Those are also places where you need to jump through hoops for your 2A rights… This is where voting the proper people into office would help.

The 2A communities need to stand together and be heard on these topics, and the more professional it can be done the more progress can be made…

3 Likes

Well said… I couldn’t have said it better

1 Like

Yes I also have been too… They’re great organization when you need help they’re always there happy to help and answer all my questions

1 Like

Please remember, there is no name-calling allowed in the Community. Not everyone who votes Democrat is anti-Second Amendment. There are a lot of USCCA members who are democratic and very pro-Second Amendment.

2 Likes

I hope you still have the musket.

2 Likes

Actually I have the new updated model.

PLEASE USE GOOD EMAIL ETIQUETTE…

1. If you forward this, copy what you want to send and paste it into a new email. Don’t just hit “forward”.

2. When you send emails to multiple email addresses put them into Bcc. Lots of addresses in the “To” section is a hacker’s treasure trove for identity theft and sending spam.

3 Likes

That is very, very true!

1 Like

Our state is talking about you have to have a million dollar insurance if you have a foid card to buy a gun or ammo.

1 Like

This is so crazy I feel like they’re just Gouging us for money

That is very true . I was one because it was family tradition . Father died in '86 , mother in '04 . Just couldn’t take it any longer and switched at the last gunshow in Yuma. All my friends say I look a lot more intelligent now :>) .
But , remember Dawn , you came to the conclusion he was talking about democrats :slight_smile:
Chris

2 Likes

I’ve been a USCCA member since 2016. I logged on just the other day to see what’s new, only to find out I am no longer a member. When I asked why I was told NY banned USCCA as is 2/20. I was never notified by USCCA.

1 Like