Abandoning active members

I have left after seeing the number of active members being dropped or recieving inadequate protection under the law they swore to protect you from. YouTube and tick tok have large amount of dissatisfied customers.
Freedom law firm is picking up the dropped members for free.

2 Likes

Let’s see if the @moderators can speak to this before jumping to any conclusions.

10 Likes

Happy Anniversary good sir!

4 Likes

You need to remember that this is an insurance company, they can rake in the premiums and redefine what covered events are at anytime to protect the bottom line. That being said, what incidences aren’t being covered? To me the USCCA is disaster insurance, only to be used in the single instance of shooting someone in self defence, anything else and it’s “hope you enjoy our magazine”.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for making my day.

Yes, YT and TT are full of crap… I mean “dissatisfied customers”. And “free picking up”? Yeah… I love it.

smile

7 Likes

Happy Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniversary!
Happy Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniversary! Brother Fish !
Till the Wood CHIPS! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
'Let them eat cake!

Where We Go 1 We Go All! Why all the dissatisfaction w/ USCCA Preston ? USCCA/DELTA will NEVER screw you ! You can count on them BEING THERE when you need them. REALLY NEED THEM!

5 Likes

Oh Contrare Mon Ami, I beg to differ (politely) There’s this Fabulous COMMUNITY! OH the COMMUNITY!
The bast damn part of the entire package was meeting all you folks! (and the Insurance isn’t half bad if you HAVE to master Blaster someone! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Everyone knows that YouTube and Tick-tock are filled with facts and honest people…Good luck chasing some facts down. I’ll keep the insurance.

14 Likes

Oh look . . .

This again. So new, so innovative, so informative. . .

Right . . . . an “insurance company” is just out to make money and screw over their insured but a law firm, well now, that’s just a stand up business that’s only in it to help out the little guy.

Please, if the only “proof” you have is some Youtub or TikTok video, don’t post.

9 Likes

Rangeman lug problems | WatchUSeek Watch Forums

10 Likes

Paul Reed Smith offers to buy Gibson guitar company... | Page 4 | The ...

3 Likes

Good for you. Don’t let the door smack your ass on the way out.

IMG_3126

9 Likes

Actually the USCCA is arguably the largest armed SD Training organization of its kind in the USA, maybe worldwide. A fact that many members ignore to their detriment. Having a membership and ignoring the Academy portion of the website is a HUGE MISTAKE.

The insurance is just a REALLY good member benefit.

14 Likes

When I joined, I saw it as a training organization first with the added benefit of insurance. I don’t care what the trolls say, I’ll keep my membership as long as I’m above ground and trying to stay that way.

12 Likes

links? proof? case numbers? anything other than “tik toc told me so!”?

So did the lawyers pickup kayla giles’ appeal for free?

8 Likes

And just to add Mi dos Pesos---- Does ANYBODY believe this is a set-up? DISINFORMATION?
A Philodendron (a plant :crazy_face:) DA COMPETITION? Didn’t think so , It’s just me…

4 Likes

There’s a meme for this.

IMG_4535

7 Likes

I just get so tired of the disingenuous ambulance chaser sales tactics most of these “law firms” use.

oh, and just FYI, USCCA/Delta Defense is not the actual insurance company, United Specialty Insurance Co., is. They hold a TERM POLICY that covers US, their members.

Kayla Giles’ lawsuits against both Delta Defense and USIC have both been dismissed, the one against Delta Defense was dismissed with prejudice. If in the WILD event that her conviction is somehow overturned on appeal, she can then pursue USIC for the legal fees incurred. I would not hold my breath on that outcome though lol

USIC is a Berkshire Hathaway company

United Specialty Insurance Company: Everything You Should Know (insuranceonbusiness.com)

Companies dismissed from Kayla Giles’ lawsuit, but ruling leaves door open (thetowntalk.com)

12 Likes

If Youtube and TikTok are highly influential in the decisions in your life then good luck.

9 Likes

@Patrick09 in other news…

11 Likes