They Are LYING To You (USCCA CEO Confronts Deceptive Claims)

63 Likes

Thank you @Tim. This video was long overdue but I never doubted you, Delta Defense or the USCCA. Still a proud member and will continue to be.

29 Likes

Liars are gonna lie. I don’t even carry yet and have been thankful to be a member for over a year now. The training is superb. Knowing someone will have my back if I ever need to defend myself against criminals and over aggressive legal action is invaluable. I sleep much better now.

22 Likes

Some more great news!

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/virginia/man-sentenced-youtuber-shooting-virginia-mall/65-b60a0874-c3e4-4924-bfc5-f59c29aef98a#:~:text=Following%20eight%20months%20in%20jail,him%20to%20time%20already%20served.&text=STERLING%2C%20Va.,has%20to%20stay%20behind%20bars

17 Likes

hey that is news. Alan Colie being released on time served

12 Likes

I read and understood the contract this whole time, and USCCA has proven itself time and time again

16 Likes

Excellent rebuttal. I was hoping you would address these…and you did. You have our complete support.

17 Likes

I’m so happy you guys made this video. I’ve been hearing the same thing about USCCA. I was talking to my nephew about this a few weeks ago. He was thinking about leaving USCCA because of these lies. I told him to call and speak to someone there first.

18 Likes

That really is the best idea, in general, for any company or entity. Ask directly, at the source.

9 Likes

Hello and welcome @LEON_B

4 Likes

You know you’re doing something right when you become a target!

14 Likes

Welcome to the community @LEON_B

2 Likes

@LEON_B Welcome to the community, and hope your nephew considers to remain a member.

3 Likes

@Nathan57 I’m glad that Tim Schmidt, our CEO/Founder of USCCA sets the record STRAIGHT! As a 4 yr ELITE member, I enjoy everything that the USCCA has to offer! It’s always great to hear from Tim.

6 Likes

Thank you,

5 Likes

Thanks for the video Tim. In my opinion you didn’t have to do this but glad you did. I don’t listen to other people’s lies but to the truth. I’m happy to be a USCCA member and will continue to be and recommend the USCCA to others.

11 Likes

Was Alan Colie a member before to his defensive shooting of Youtuber Tanner Cook?

1 Like

Does anyone know if Colie was convicted of a felony, or was it a misdemeanor? I saw that the judge sentenced him to time served, as it was longer than the six month maximum sentence he was contemplating, and that he revoked his concealed carry permit. I’m thinking a misdemeanor, as a felony would typically have over a year behind bars and confiscation of the gun, which there was no mention of.

2 Likes

I just hope to get that conviction off his record he doesn’t deserve it. It sounds like the court system was too lazy to do anything and ■■■■■■ the poor guy.

5 Likes

Thank you for this information. I am a new member and went with USCCA because of a family member recommendation. Before I joined I did research on all the different companies. I heard these accusations that made me pause before I chose. Very complicated issues and lots of people pointing fingers. This video resonates with me because it affirms that I chose the right protection for me. As a new CCW permit holder I need to know I have the best protection. As far as benefits go, being a member of USCCA is definitely the best compared to all other associations… Joe H.

13 Likes