Criminal charges

I watched a you tube video that said if you are charged with a crime in a self defense shooting you are not covered any insight on this please I mean that’s why I bought this coverage thanks

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @jpperrigan
“Charged” is not the same as “Convicted”.
Give them a call, they will clarify their policy with you.
Hth

4 Likes

So you didn’t get the answer you wanted so you ask again? :thinking:

1 Like

I’LL SHARE IT AGAIN!!!

3 Likes

@jpperrigan , check those old threads. Hopefully those will clarify your concern.

As @Karacal mentioned - if you are charged, you use USCCA, because you are covered for this. If you are convicted… that’s another story.

3 Likes

I’d think you be smart enough to actually look at the policy. Here is your exclusions.

1 Like

Here is your duties

1 Like

Here’s where convictions come in.

3 Likes

What USCCA will pay.

2 Likes

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!

THE USCCA ON THEIR OWN VIDEO EXPLAINING EVERYTHING!!!

DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION NOW? DOES IT?!

Tired of the misinformation about USCCA, the reason why there is so many misinformation is because USCCA is the bigger fish, and these legal companies need to compete. So they don’t tell you the truth about what the policy is all about for their own personal gain.

4 Likes

I make sure to pay my membership monthly on time, I keep up with their updates, any claims that USCCA did not cover someone, or stopped covering, I investigate myself.

The only time they do not cover is if you do not follow their line of Act of self defense or any applicable laws.

All it takes is one wrong lawsuit and USCCA is shut down, so they must keep their integrity.

Been a member since January 3, 2019. Glad to be a 4 year member, since my robber is also going to a halfway house soon.

2 Likes

“ Well USCCA says not to protect property” “USCCA IS NOT PRO-2A” “USCCA IS SCUM”

I HEARD IT ALL!!!

They are a company focused on self defense, they say it repeatedly.

4 Likes

All of that and he “poofed”. Hopefully he is talking with USCCA.

2 Likes

YouTube is wrong.

100% wrong.

1 Like

Just to be clear, THIS IS THE ONLY VIDEO THAT IS RIGHT, ON YOUTUBE!

Any other video is garbage!

5 Likes

I didn’t read everything you posted, but you are aware that they just denied someone that had. According to her lawyer, a perfectly clean-cut self-defense case Delta defense one of the coffee of it before the lawyer were to proceed with her. They got the coffee for some reason. Decided they were not gonna go through and they dropped the client. Even the lawyer for Delta or was appointed was. Blown away, they have an exposed all over YouTube. I don’t know if you are defending them. Or.
What everything you put down in the comments didn’t have time to go through it all, just saying that a innocence civilian that had to defend her life that probably f****** traumatized her. Not only was a platinum member, but paid her news for God knows how long and then when she needed them, she was shot down.
So I’ll be leaving the center in company is a joke. Doesn’t matter what is printed or put down or And fine print not and find print. There is a lawyer team that offers a monthly service that is run by the same lawyers that will defend you and even if you are charged with a crime, they will still defend you. And 99.9% of the time when you shoot someone and self-defense, you are gonna be charged. Until you can prove itself to them so that literally right. There gives them the right to decide whether they’re going to cover you or not. And that’s some shady business there. They’re losing customers left and right after how they did. That girl I’m done with it. I got a little girl with special needs in a fiver headed to send me her. And while I’m going to jail for murder. Because I did want me to hurt to get killed. Then what’s the point if I got killed or not? I’m in jail And she no longer has a dad to take care of her. Can’t take that chance.
It’s company is a smoke show. Will Delta defense their garbage?
They left a platinum number to rotten jail because they randomly decided that they were gonna pull her lawyer who clearly said it with a clean. Clear cache of South defense. But she was charged with the crime. So they did not decide to pay for her defense.
That’s crazy. They’re getting trashed on YouTube.
And they’re always excuses are that they have items that they meant to update on the policies that they forgot or they’re gonna add. Or whatever Bottom line is this woman had faith in this company. Both of them and was left for the wolves terrible.

There was never a denial of Mr. Colie’s claim, or denial that he acted in self-defense. The insurance company, Universal Fire and Casualty Insurance Company (UFCIC) is now and continues to be in contact with Mr. Colie. Mr Colie is currently represented by an attorney whose fees are being paid for thanks to his USCCA Member benefits, and who is seeking an appeal.

You may have heard about the case of Kayla Giles, but I bet you didn’t hear all of it. This USCCA member ATTACKED and killed her estranged spouse. It was found in a court of law to be heavily pre-planned, well-documented, and done in front of their children during a custody exchange. It shouldn’t be surprising to anyone that this assault case was not covered as self-defense. Fortunately, tragic situations like this are rare.

Contrary to what you may have heard, the insurer paid over $50,000 in legal expenses over several months while the Giles case was in litigation. Ultimately it was determined by a court of law that Kayla Giles committed pre-meditated murder.

Despite Giles’ guilty verdict and the fact that coverage was terminated, the fees paid on her behalf were not recouped

Edit: Just call the USCCA/(actually Delta Defense) and ask if you doubt. ^

4 Likes

I want to hear it from the horses mouth.

Not no

“I talked to Joseph, Joseph says he poops out unicorns and rainbows.”

1 Like

Show me with proof that her actual lawyer, made a written statement with documentation, that it was a good self defense case, and USCCA dropped her.

Show it!

1 Like

Always amazes me everybody overlooks that part, they paid upfront, meaning until proven otherwise, they’ll take on your case.

1 Like