I'm posting this with a heavy heart...

Welcome to the forums and take your first like for a promising beginning post. :rofl::joy:

:sauropod::sauropod::t_rex:(RAWR Dinosaur’s)

5 Likes

@Sarah19 welcome to the group, we’re a little bit dysfunctional here :crazy_face: :+1: (at least some of us) :man_in_motorized_wheelchair:
yes I have some for sale they are slightly used, in feline and dog flavors. :+1: :rofl:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Sarah19

4 Likes

Holy hole in the donut that sounds amazing!! I’ll take 17.5!!

3 Likes

Hey, I’m not dysfunctional. I am differently enabled! :v::rabbit2::cup_with_straw::imp::two_hearts::rabbit::kissing_heart::rock::rofl::parrot::parrot::rotating_light::sauropod::joy::clown_face::t_rex:

Who am I kidding? I am dysfunctional on my best day. But I do have 2 things going on in my favor

1. I don’t fall up the stairs
  2. I don’t sniff random children’s hair.
  3. I don’t ask random children to suck on my tongue :eyes: at you Dalia Lama.

That makes me dang near qualified for Sainthood in this world.

6 Likes

Well done. Great hook, had me.

4 Likes

neither do I so you’ll fit in perfect here… :+1: :crazy_face: :+1: :man_in_motorized_wheelchair:

3 Likes

Hey there is an art to falling up the stairs

Hi Sarah and spj5 welcome

4 Likes

Where did you all find the love of my life please send her fat AZZ Home ASAP Bobby Jean is HUNGRY Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::100:🫵🏼

No it did not make it. Sadly to say it’s DOA. SO NOW BOW YOUR HEADS AND LET US PRAY FOR A NEW AND INPROVED VACUUM CLEANER Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

Just Humor an if you can not take a be one KAZ you are funny and I am sad KAZ you give it but you can not TAKE IT SAD. Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::latin_cross::us:

Just a joke. USCCA

Welcome Sarah!

1 Like

well you said 2 things and listed 3
that is one of the 1st thing proving you’re dysfunctional :crazy_face: :+1: :man_in_motorized_wheelchair:

4 Likes

Brother that was sick about saying that about children :bangbang::owl::feather::feather::100::latin_cross::chile: BECARE FULL KAZ THAT WAS VERY VERY SICK NOT KNOW AN I LIKE YA. PLEASE ACT RIGHT JUST BE CAUSE YOU CAN WHY. THAT MADE ME ANGRY BROTHER Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::latin_cross::us::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::dizzy::broken_heart::exploding_head:🫵🏼

My wife said that the dollie loma sick bastard said that thank GOD I NEED ME HIM YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT I LIKE YOU AND THAT I BEON MY UNDERSTANDING Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::latin_cross::us::dizzy::sparkles::100:Amen

1 Like

Maybe he wanted us to wonder which 2 of the three he does not do… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

If David956 doesn’t, let me know. All my cordless drills and saws are 18v Ryobi’s… Chances are the batteries I have should work. :wink:

2 Likes

Is that an 1873?
Winchester or Uberti?
Case-hardened?
Caliber?
Inquiring minds, etc.

2 Likes

If it is not too late I would try calling Hazel.

2 Likes