Please Pardon Our Dust

We’re making some changes to the categories in the Community to match our Blog categories. This is going to be a pretty fluid process of change over the next few weeks. Nothing will be lost and I’ll do my best to not misplace anything! :smiley:

If you’ve got any questions, please let me know! I’m here to help you in any way I can, so don’t be afraid to reach out!

Thanks again for all of your awesome conversations and support!

14 Likes

Finally! I have questions!
Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?
Why do our noses run and our feet smell?
And why, why, why, when we go somewhere with friends all the girls have to go to the restroom together?

Asking for a friend

6 Likes

And what about “semi-boneless” ham? Or jumbo shrimp? What’s up with that?

2 Likes

:laughing: Ok that one took me until I was 40 to figure out… (Aspergers anyone?) but I CAN enlighten you on it now :grin:

It might be so we don’t have to walk past weird creepy guys alone, but actually women go to the bathroom in teams so we can:

1. talk about you in private
  2. make you think we’re talking about you in private
  3. make you wonder what we’re saying about you when we’re talking about you in private
  4. make you worry that we’re not even talking about you in private

but mostly to borrow each others makeup for primping. :grin:

6 Likes

Will there be bacon at the expo?

2 Likes

of COURSE there will @TexasEskimo … it’s Missouri :smiley:
ok, well, I hope there is.

1 Like

That’s probably all true Zee. One thing I do know is the reason men don’t go to the restroom in mass and it ain’t got anything to do with talk or primping.:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Why is there an 800 number on an Energizer battery that says call this number if you sallow the battery?

They want to know if you got a charge out of it.

1 Like

Looks like there is a ‘dead link’ on the main menu. They probably just need to update the link the “Training” button points to.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll see how I can fix that!

2 Likes

That was quick it works now, thanks!

1 Like

I had that same oops message on the legal political link yesterday.

1 Like

I fixed them both. Thanks for letting me know. As we continue to make changes there may be more broken links. Please let me know if you find some!

***There’s going to be a slight change to our Blogs coming up that will involve the Community. Be sure to check out the blogs tomorrow. :wink:

2 Likes