I'm posting this with a heavy heart...

As much as I love shooting…
it is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics of cleaning and cooking and maintaining my home, so something has to give.
I have decided to get rid of my gear.
Below is a list of what is available. Serious inquiries only, and please, no low ball offers.
Thanks for reading and understanding. Here is what I have:

1. Vacuum cleaner
  2. Broom and dustpan
  3. Mop and bucket
  4. Lawnmower
  5. Leaf blower
  6. Laundry detergent
  7. Iron
  8. Toilet brush
    Thank you.
90 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

It takes a BIG MAN to sell your tools and retire :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

Ok, you actually got me on that. Take my :+1:. My immediate thought was to p.m. you to see if I could help.

Now it’s going to be your fault (for crying :wolf:), if someone on here has a real problem and they get no support. :rofl::joy::v:

11 Likes

so you don’t want the slightly used toilet brush? :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Do you have slightly used bath tissues? Charmin Ultra Soft preferable. :pray:

7 Likes

What brand vacuum cleaner? Mother’s day is coming up and I need to get my wife a gift.

13 Likes

Leaf blower seems to be a good hair dryer replacement for my Mother-In-Law… :smiling_imp:
What type of gas does it take?

9 Likes

You almost had me!
Realize, in life there are always solutions to any problem, never give up!

15 Likes

battery operated ryobi :smile: :rofl:

5 Likes

Trying to buy a Staccato? :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s a good solution. What is the problem, again? :rofl:

9 Likes

Hehehehehe…got me.

How much for the broom and dustpan? :laughing:

6 Likes

@Scott52 Can’t you spare your cleaning maid to help out Leo23, he’s having a hard time. At least for awhile. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

7 Likes

while I appreciate the offer/ suggestion, that may cause me to lose my house. due to the fact I don’t think the wife would like it. at least not one of that model with those features. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

This was my first choice for a vacuum cleaner, not sure my wife would like that…

7 Likes

@Christopher_S1 @leo23 @Ronald150 as I stated earlier there are solutions to every situation! The choice is yours!

6 Likes

Move to the range. Problem solved!

7 Likes

You might want to hang on to the broom and dustpan, gun powder IS powder after all. - Just a thought.

Edit for side note:
I saw a shop owner vacuum up some spilled primers lost in the carpet … that was entertaining, and a little loud, I don’t recall if the vacuum survived or not.

9 Likes

What’s your bottom line on the iron, im looking for one without the steamer. Heard them heat up better for toasted sandwiches lol

6 Likes