Illinois: ISP Revokes FOID help!

Hello. Does anyone know of or can refer me to legal resource/attorney that handles the insane jungle of appealing ISP (Illinois State Police) revocation of an FOID card? I figured it might be better to just bite the bullet and get legal help as I have read patterns of folks waiting a year or MORE to get a revoked FOID reconciled.

Thank you in advance.

@James1083 the important question since you brought up is why was your FOID REVOKED ??
:us::us::us:

Hello. My FOID was instantly revoked (and CCL suspended) on an egregious “Order of No Contact” that was served to me from a person who is “not quite right” mentally that has been harassing folks in my private community. This person is NOT a resident and travels to our neighborhood from 3 mi away. Without getting into the weeds, I had my day in court, and the Judge threw it out on “Burden of Proof not met” that I was harassing this person. She claimed I was trying to run her over with my car! So, the Judge did also sign an order to the ISP (Illinois State Police) that my FOID and CCL be returned in good standing “instanter”. I turned in all my firearms within the required 48 hrs after being served this bogus Order of No Contact…by the book, along with my FOID. It took ISP 5 min to take my rights away, and now even with Lawful Order from the presiding Judge, I’m waiting for the ISP to respond to my appeal/order.

1 Like

@James1083 >> WAY TO GO >> I’m happy for you. I live in fear because I live in a red fag state. Wow, for every dream that’s shattered another one coms true. I’m
Sure the permit will be a lot more than being able to carry again. THANKS FOR Sharing the info. GOOD LUCK. STAY SAFE.

Try dsigale@sigalelaw.com He is an ISRA Atty and may be of some help to you.

@Greg1 >> you got the wrong member. I don’t need a attorney.
Thanks

Sorry about that, I thought I was replying to @James1083

@Greg1 >>> 10-4 <<<

1 Like