If you could only own firearms from one brand

Ruger 1911 10mm, AR-556, Ruger American .308 Win, 10-22
Have all but one. So I guess Ruger which is in my price range plus they’re still in business. I like Colt but am concerned about them being bailed out.

6 Likes

A Glock PCC would definitely be a game-changer.

3 Likes

I am with you on this. Glock has been my go to for a while now… but if I had to go for an all encompassing brand, it would probably be S&W

3 Likes

You may like it even more. CZ made a great move taking Colt under its umbrella.

6 Likes

If we added brands that are under 1 ownership, CZ comes in a very close 2nd for me. CZ rifles, handguns, and shotguns. Add in Colt products for revolvers. I’d still take Ruger 1st, especially with Marlin being a “Ruger brand” now, but, CZ makes some nice pew pew’s.

4 Likes

Ruger already beat Glock to it. Glock mag adapter included with the Ruger PC-Carbine 9mm.

5 Likes

The Ruger PC carbine with the Glock adaptor is on my eventual get list. Does anyone know if it has proven to be reliable with JHP ammo from Glock mags?

But I wonder if Ruger would have even made it if Glock had come out with a decent PCC a decade ago. Glock has left an awful lot of money on the table not coming out with their own.

3 Likes

But, don’t fanboys want an all-Glock PCC? :wink:

And what about a Glock “Charger?” :astonished:

2 Likes

I didn’t know that. Cool.

4 Likes

Yup. It was part of the Remington sell off. Ruger bought Marlin. I’m excited about this fact.

6 Likes

Nope. Can’t do it. Trying made my brain hurt. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

The Springfield M-1922 MK I and II are both .22’s modeled after the 1903 as training rifles. Mine actually LOVES Remington Thunderbolt of which I have a fair supply. But you are correct I can find no indication of a shotgun or a revolver ever being made by them.

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

I want to get a FN! That way when my friends ask what kind of gun do you have?
I can respond, " I have a FN gun!" :musical_note: pah dump dump tisssssssh! :notes:

6 Likes

Hahaha one firearm. No

3 Likes

Like many have already said I’d choose S&W to have long gun & side arm option.

3 Likes

I would go with CZ

5 Likes

CZ! I love the inside rails on the 75 and 97 formats. The pump shotguns are very much like a Remington 870 which is about as reliable as you will find. I’m not currently big on rifles; my son has plenty that I shoot when I go out with him. So for me it’s more about pistols. CZ’s are easy to modify and make into exceptional guns. The only one I leave stock is my EDC.

3 Likes

Welcome to the show @Steven340! A CZ 75 was almost the first defensive handgun I ever bought. Really liked it but don’t think they had ambi safeties at the time, at least the ones I looked at didn’t, so as a lefty I ended up going with the safety free Glock.

1 Like

yeah. The only ambi option for CZ75 series is an Omega version. I loved it…until I found M&P9 better for me… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

FN Herstal hands down.

2 Likes