If you could only own firearms from one brand

Didn’t realize Ruger wasn’t making shotguns anymore but guess I could still find one on the used market.

Just got my LCP 2 back from them for repair. Quick 1 week turnaround door to door. Hopefully they solved the problems!

2 Likes

If I had to pick, I guess I’d go with Sig since there seems to be an infinite number of variations for each firearm they make and I have both long guns and pistol options. Sadly no shotguns… Beretta was a close runner up, but at the end of the day I chose the ability to have rifles/pistols vs. shotguns/pistols.

5 Likes

@Robert_M3

I wouldn’t mind owning one of their carbines :+1:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

No!!! Me thinks thinks you may have. Ergo the ROFLMAO emo. :rofl:

1 Like

Sig definitely made my short list. But don’t think the Sauer SL5 shotgun is sold under their brand. At the rate Sig is adding new products maybe it is only a matter of time before they add a good one though doubt they will go the O/U route.

4 Likes

I’d have to go with Springfield Armory
1898 30-40 Krag
1903 Springfield
M-1922 Springfield
M1 Garand
1917 Browning LMG
BAR
M3 Machine gun
M2
M-14/M1A
Springfield Saint
XD in all its iterations.
Hellcat.

I think that covers more than a bit.

Cheers,

Craig6

6 Likes

Nooooooooooooooooo……. My brain can’t even wrap itself around the question…

4 Likes

I thought this question was much less mind blowing than having to choose just one gun!:wink:

2 Likes

Like the Springfield line, especially if I could get my hands on a Ma Deuce:). But no 22 plinker and no shotgun is a bit of a downer for me.

2 Likes

Thought you might have gone for CZ @Jerzees ? Maybe the lack of an AR15 or similar semi auto rifle?

4 Likes

Browning

2 Likes

Yeah… CZ would be my second choice.
H&K gives more options and I like it more.
It’s hard for me to admit, but CZ is not as great as I was expecting. H&K, on the other hand, has never disappointed me.

4 Likes

Actually after thinking it through it would probably be Kimber since they make a great hunting rifle, great tactical rifles and an excellent line of fighting pistols.

4 Likes

I don’t know that I could choose. Currently I own more Ruger’s than anything else, with S&W coming in 2nd.
No more than 1 or 2 of the other brands. Except for those I don’t have any of…

2 Likes

So,… I am not the only one! Wheeeew! :sweat:

4 Likes

Sometimes I have sausage on my pizza, sometimes I have pepperoni, sometimes I carry my Ruger, sometimes I carry my Springfield Armory and sometimes I just throw caution to the wind and carry my Colt. Uhmmmm, damn now I forgot the question.

7 Likes

I don’t know if it can’t be done, but, perish the thought! I would have to get rid of too many friends!
I don’t mean the human kind, I’m talking hardware! The only thing I own two of is Springfield Armory.
With everything from .22 Mag to 12 Gauge, several steps in between.

4 Likes

Oooo interesting question. I am turning into a Glock pistol guy.

BUT Glock doesn’t make rifles… so if I had to stay loyal to one brand it would be Smith. They make 1911s (though I don’t want that brand) revolvers, great semi-autos, and affordable quality rifles.

3 Likes

The real mvp!

7 Likes

Glock supposedly submitted a patent for a rifle recently. Looks similar to an AR. If they make that in a 308 that I can hunt with, add a PCC that fits all my Glock mags and a shotgun then I would likely choose Glock as well:)

4 Likes