If You Can Only Have One Gun?

GLOCK 23

3 Likes

Only one gun period, not gonna be a pistol.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Isnā€™t the 23 a fortay? I would have to pass on that one. :grinning:

3 Likes

Because I ā€œloveā€ Glocks, my choice to own only one gun would be ā€œRIA 1911 A1 22TCM/9mm Tac Ultra Comboā€ .
Good idea to have two different calibers. :+1:

3 Likes

If I could only have one gun Iā€™d want a full size M&P or Glock.

Iā€™ve been a big M&P fan for the past few years, but I think Iā€™m devolving into a Glock guy.

3 Likes

Neanderthals rule;)

Canā€™t imagine having just one gun. Hard to hunt long range game with a pistol and even harder to conceal @Lu-Can ā€˜s excellent choice.

4 Likes

Same, Thank goodness we donā€™t have to live by this rule.

7 Likes

H&K G36, because itā€™s lighter than a M249šŸ˜‰

4 Likes

Hopefully you donā€™t live in a ā€œone gun a monthā€ state. Itā€™s killing my bank account. :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

I would have to go Ar pistol.

2 Likes

10 Likes

@Jerzees I didnā€™t have a clue Glock23 interchanged .40 S&W - .357 SIG - 9mm - .22 LR until he mixed it up :exploding_head:

1 Like

I think I need to see your dictionary and how it defines ā€œgunā€. That sort of looks more like a ā€œgun platformā€, but Iā€™m not a lawyer, so my interpretations donā€™t count.

( I knew I could count on you for an interesting choice though)

3 Likes

If I take the question to mean that I can only have one firearm of any kind, and that it has to cover any situation I might ever expect to find my self in, not knowing what environment I might come to be in, or what the main needs might therefore be. Not knowing if it would end up being urban conflict, criminal threats, or country survival, as the future situations I might come to be in.

6" .357 magnum revolver, Ruger Security Six I think.

If I was stuck with it, a Glock 20, 10.mm wouldnā€™t leave me feeling too bad either.

neither is a rifle or shotgun, but then, It can just live on my hip, never having to be put down, or set aside to do other things, and therefore, will always be there. And the reach is still 100 yards plus when needed. Hunt, fight, or defend, none done ideally, but all done competently.

3 Likes

@MikeBKY now thatā€™s a nice one. But might be a little hard to conceal. :joy:

2 Likes

@DS-1 The"revolver" concept pops in my head every now and then, and seeing this brought the idea to mind again. Iā€™m partial to and itā€™s pretty common seen carrying +1 mag nowadays, but for long time people have carried (still) fully loaded revolvers fully feeling prepared. It may be the ā€œrusticā€ nostalgia giving off a feeling ā€œeverythingā€™s alrightā€.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t think of any reason not to like an M&P honestly. Especially now with the 2.0 S&W still being and can be competitive. Iā€™ve just so happen to have the M&P15 in AR platform miss out a bit on handhelds.

1 Like
2 Likes

He made that look easy but his repeat of ā€œdonā€™t force itā€ someone messing up.

1 Like