If You Can Only Have One Gun?

M&Ps are good guns, Glocks are easier to work on though because sights don’t have to be removed to disassemble the slide completely.

3 Likes

That’s why they call them:
A 2021-05-30 17-59-58

:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

An M1A2 (not pictured) has a 120mm smoothbore main gun @DS-1. My first choice is actually a Warthog but I couldn’t find my picture.
Thanks @Lu-Can! Kentucky is an open carry state! I’m concealed!

2 Likes

I thought that the first choice would be Kentucky Fried Chicken Wing… :wink:

2 Likes

Them chicken bones are a choking hazard! If you are going to carry KFC, I suggest a kydex holster. Leather does not stand up well to KFC, especially the extra crispy!

4 Likes

OWB preferable.
We don’t want extra crisp particles sit in the trousers.

1 Like

Now I KNOW I’ve stepped into an alternate universe - I was already feeling that way, but now I’m sure… extra crispy KFC Abrams 120 mm smothe bore, with a kydex holster recommendation - I don’t know what it all does, but it can’t be good if your on the wrong end of it.

2 Likes

A 2021-05-31 11-11-08

next week in our menu:

Extra Crispy Abrams

A 2021-05-31 11-09-17

4 Likes

Here ya’ go…yeah, my favorite as well. Worked next to a base that had these flitting about daily. Great motivation for the start of my shift, as they’d fly-by right before it.

5 Likes

I’m glad all the attempts to completely retire these birds have failed so far. I feel safer knowing our country still has a few of these to call upon if the need arises.

5 Likes

with new wings on them :grinning:…I had a little tiny part in keeping the A10’s around, some years back. Petitions and fund raising.

3 Likes

One gun?!?!?!?!?

Nope, not happening, and you can’t make me……

7 Likes

Springfield Armory 1911 Ronin 9mm, 5”. I assume we can have multiple magazines.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @John1150

1 Like

Gota be some form of an AR. Light, enough energy, easy to handle… Yep an AR for sure.

3 Likes