If this offends you, you can ■■■■ right off

29 Likes

Nothing offensive there.

10 Likes

don’t mess around ‘‘MAMA BEAR’’

8 Likes

All and all it was a STUPID MOVE the guy did. PERIOD!!

3 Likes

I would have paid good money to hear what she was saying to that guy!

8 Likes

Wow. He drew on a crowd, women and children at that. Kinda looked like he was attempting to kidnap someone.

She was smart to take cover behind the car in case he tried to shoot back. Wonder where and when it was and the back story. She was prepared and confident. Interesting she made only one shot, that was all it took. Kicking the gun away. I admit, not sure I could think as fast as she. Think she was police?

One fear I had was a little girl was just to the right of where she shot, thank goodness no one else seemed to get hurt.

Seem justified. Yep, # 13 is a bad luck number after all, had my suspicions, pun intended. Noticed on Twitter, 3.8M views. Riveting.

Ideally, she’s then to call 911, preferably be the first to do so, for his ambulance, and police for the event.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Looks like Mrs. Wick to me! Very nice takedown, removal of perps gun. I love the dancing on the guy’s back, but distance is your friend! I didn’t see his lungs blown out?
Keep him at gun point, if he breathes consider it an act of violence, and sufficiently stop the threat!

New MTV opening! Needs better music! Still going to play it on a loop!

6 Likes

.380 Auto :rofl:

9 Likes

Off duty Police Officer in a Country in South America believe.

8 Likes

Respect!

5 Likes

If it’s the one I think it is. It happened in Brazil, and yes she is a LEO.

10 Likes

I was wondering that, even the way the street looked - like from those thereabouts. Makes sense. Very compelling.

3 Likes

IIRC it was in a favela in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

3 Likes

Brazil.

2 Likes

IMHO the perpetrator got what he and all like him deserved…

also IMHO if such folks were all handled thusly there would be way less of such…

too bad there are DA’s n such that let people like that guy right back out on the street…

IMHO the people within our government that are SUPPOSED to provide protection and keep the peace…

and refuse to do so… WELLLL

folks used to get real serious over that and they used to tar and feather such…

thinkin the indoctrination of later generations is created people that just go along???

6 Likes

[Off-duty cop fatally shoots gunman at her kids’ school: VIDEO - ABC News (go.com)]
(Off-duty cop fatally shoots gunman at her kids' school: VIDEO - ABC News)

Off-duty cop fatally shoots gunman at her kids’ school: VIDEO

An off-duty police officer shot a gunman while waiting to pick up her kids.

A off-duty police officer waiting to pick up her children at their school in Brazil shot an intruder, who later died at the hospital, officials said.

Katia da Silva Sastre, 42, was waiting for her children at Colégio Ferreira Master school in Sao Paolo when a man dressed in shorts and a dark hooded sweatshirt charged toward her and other parents with a pistol in his right hand.

Sastre is seen on the CCTV footage from May 12 drawing her own pistol and firing multiple shots, dropping the man to the pavement.

She kicked away his weapon and trained her gun on him before he was transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead, authorities said.

On Sunday, Sastre was thanked for her heroics with a bouquet of orchids.

Márcio França, the governor of São Paulo, said Sastre “intervened against a young man who assaulted kids and their families with a gun.”

“She was off duty and she didn’t have to do it,” França said. “Congratulations to this military police officer, congratulations to her husband and to all mothers of the state of São Paulo.”

ABC News’ M.L. Nestel contributed to this report

That was from 2018. Off duty cop. And cops in Brazil are considered military police. I was in a van filled with kids on my way out of the Rio De Janerio airport in the middle of the night and we got stopped by the “Police Militar”. Truly scary looking dudes.

And in many cities, those guys are standing all over the place with serious looking UZI-ish weapons at the ready. Quite intimidating. I was going to take a selfie with one of them and our guide/interpreter said “no way!”

6 Likes

Thanks for the story. I wondered if there was something special about her. That was just a few days after Mothers’ Day. Kudos to the press and her community for noting the positives around the story. Had she not intervened, it could have gone very bad.

3 Likes

Yes it was an attempted kidnapping. Here’s the rest of the story.
Wow! It was the governors kids out there!
The governor of São Paulo, Márcio França, paid tribute to Military Police corporal Kátia Sastre, who reacted yesterday to an assault and killed the bandit in front of the school where his two daughters study, in Suzano, Sao Paulo Metro.

7 Likes

That’s a Bad*ss Blonde. Love it.
I found a lovely tee at Amazon the other day. It has a picture of a US flag, an AR, and this text:
UNVACCINATED
CONSERVATIVE
MEAT EATING
GUN OWNER
How may I offend you more today?

8 Likes