IF SOMEONE ASSAULTS. AND YOU HAVE YOUR EDC. On.WHAT DO YOU DO . IF. YOUR LIFE IS NOT IN DANGER

It’s called mess with the BULL AND GET THE HORNS SIR BROTHER :ox: :ox::ox::ox::bangbang::beer::popcorn::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::feather::feather::tiger2:🫏

I definitely would never have took my gun out of a pet GORILLA :gorilla: . I was in danger of passing out because I was so F.EN .MAD. BUT I NEVER WOULD HAVE TAKEN ONE MY EDC . I FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE LIKE THAT THEY ARE NOT RIGHT IN THE HART WHAT WOULD SHE HAD DONE IF I HIT THE FLOOR AND MY EDC WENT OFF SHE KICKED ME HARD AND I WAS STANDING ON JUST THAT ONE LEG AND ON THE PHONE WITH MY MOMA TRYING TO GET HER VITMINS EVIL HOOKER

I have one question in 23 parts! You live in Texas, you carry two .357 six shooters, a backup 9mm and a K-bar knife.

Do you carry openly :question:We’re you carrying openly during your attack? Were you wearing a MAGA hat or an American flag?
Did you ever ascertain a motive for the “alleged hooker” assaulting you?
Was the male aggressor attempting to harm you?

I’m just curious to know if people have gone completely psychotic for no reason!

3 Likes

For me it would depend on the assault. I have been verbally assaulted/threatened more than a few times. In all of those situations I have just ignored them and walked away or talked my way out of the conflict.

My wife actually gets upset sometimes when I don’t stand up to rude people or road ragers by arguing back with them. She wants me to defend her honor. But this isn’t the 1800s or before so I can’t challenge rude bullies to a duel without facing significant legal ramifications and when carrying a firearm I can’t afford for the situation to escalate unnecessarily.

Nothing I can physically do to these insecure fragile egoed people will turn them into better people. Returning their anger with more of my own will only escalate the situation. I just try to let them go on with their miserable lives. I’ll even apologize when it wasn’t my fault, though I do it in a way that doesn’t admit to any intentional fault on my part. That tactic has lead to negative encounters ending on a positive note on a couple of occasions and at least peacefully ended the encounter on several others. I once ended up becoming really good friends with a person who threatened to beat the crap out of me and was moments away from throwing his fist at me.

If faced with a physical threat that was more than a rude shove, I have physical tools and/or pepper gel that I would utilize. My pistol is my last resort. Though I am not in my prime and with herniated disks in my back and a damaged ticker I can’t afford to let someone start beating me to death since my odds of stopping them at that point would be incredibly low. So if my deescalation and less lethal physical efforts didn’t end the threat I would be prepared to resort to more lethal options as soon as the threat of death or serious harm to myself, family or friends became imminent.

Deescalation has worked for me pretty much every time at least since my school yard days. So that is my go to even though I am prepared to use the opposite end of the spectrum at any moment if left with no choice.

4 Likes

SCOTT 52. I have no idea whe every every one is KARZY They were there to get revenge and had they not seen my weapons they would have killed me and hurt Debbie ann. I was wearing American flag bandannas around my neck and they were stocking us from being to close behind them and they tried to make us hit them and we thought nothing of it wrong and I am disabled I have a blue hanydcap sticker that hangs from my mirror and if I ever get hit in the head again it will kill me and they were stocking us we did not even know that they were following us and in to the store. My god LOVE BOBBY JEAN SIR :feather::feather::tiger2::us:

1 Like

When I enter a parking lot these days, I scan. When I park it takes a few seconds to get out of the vehicle. Scanning at least 50 yards ahead of me, I’m checking vehicles for occupants, animals, smoke signals or motion.
Once I feel it’s clear, I’ll exit. While I’m walking I’m scanning 360 degrees.

No fooling, round and round till I reach the entrance. As soon as I make entry, another short scan, exits, cameras, fire extinguishers, employees, brand stock stocking personnel ( who should be in a uniform of sorts ) and ANYTHING out of place.

I have to admit this is somewhat unavoidable unless I was following and spotted the a$$hole hang the right and full stop in front of the store. Something else that’s noticeable. Single people make a beeline for the store, a couple or a group, say 3, would normally be having a conversation, talking or in general paying attention to each other.
If I’m behind and he stops short like that, I’m gone! That’s what I call unusual behavior. They were dressed appropriately, just like everyone else. These are Biden operatives! They are here, watch your 6,7,8,9,12,3, always and continually. It’s a beech, I come home fatigued!
But at least I haven’t been blown up yet!

This is Biden unification strategy!

2 Likes

First, walk up to me and punch me in the face brace for impact because there’s one coming your way. Want to fight, hand to hand? We’ll do that. I wouldn’t pull out a firearm against a single hand to hand attacker.

3 Likes

You are one of those Krav Maga types, that can take down a 6’ 289 pound dude, with your pinky tied behind your back!
I regret not finishing my classes 60 years ago. Long story, long. My friends and I all signed up for classes, we knew we would have to fight, we knew we would get hurt. We also knew, expressly from our instructor ( sensei ) NEVER MAKE CONTACT DURING PRACTICE.
Weeellllllll, Jeffery was 6’2 and 100 pounds. When the instructor made contact with Jeffery, Jeffery walloped the instructor. In a split second we found Jefferies body parts all over the room.
We never went back!

At my age and condition, well he’s going to feel the impact, I’ll feel the recoil!

4 Likes

SHAMROCK :shamrock: BROTHER. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SELF AND DEBBIE ANN . Should never happen to anyone . We were followed for more than ten . Miles. And then we did not even know that . THE SAME PEOPLE THAT HIT THEIR BRAKES AND TRIED TO MAKE ME HIT THEM IN THE FAST LANE . And I need brakes so ok that was that. .!! After being followed with out knowing that we were being followed and then being in the .STORE AND BEING ATTACKED FROM BEHIND BY A HOOKER. Because a lady doesn’t act like that. And then the guy WITH HER SAID SHE DID NOT KICK ME . HE WAS NOT EVEN THERE YET. AND I TOLD HIM SHE DAM .SURE DID AND . I HAD TO TELL THE STUPID BASTARD . LOOK AT MY BELT. IF YOU DO NOT STOP COMING TOWARDS ME . I WILL KILL YOU. YOU ARE THREATENING MY LIFE !!! AND ONLY THEN THE DRUG ADDICTED BASTARD. STOPPED. I HOPE THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO ANY OF YOU . WHAT WAS TRULY CREEPY IS a Texas state trooper was in the slow lane WATCHING WHAT WAS HAPPENING WITH THE BRAKE CHECK . AND WHO HITS THERE BRAKES AT 80, TO TELL SOMEONE TO GET OFF THEIR ASSZ. BEFORE YOU ANSWER THAT . Know THIS SOME PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE NEW .VEHICLES AND THEY WILL KNOCK YOU STRAIGHT OFF. The HI.WAY. . AND THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN OVER IN FRONT OF THE STATE TROOPER . . These. PEOPLE WERE ON DRUGS. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT I. KNOW THAT ARE THIS KARZY. ARE DRUG ADDICKES. OR . UNDER COVER NARKS. That. CAN NOT GO TO PRISON BECAUSE THEY ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT. FOR ALL I KNOW THEY COULD HAVE BEEN UNDER COVER . Cop,s. DEA. THAT IS THE ONLY TWO. That act.LIKE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE . JUNKIES AND UNDERCOVER . ANGENTS. AND THEY JUST DON’T GIVE A .F.,CK. . HAD I KNOWN THAT THEY WERE FOLLOWING ME TO WHERE I WAS GOING .Remember.THEY WERE IN.FRONT OF.US. WHEN THEY HIT.THERE BRAKES. SHOULD HAVE JUST.Went.TO.THE.FLOOR WITH MY GASS.PEDDEL. AND THEN THEY WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN FOLLOWING US AND I WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN KICKED . Take care . IT IS CRAZY OUT THERE . Love Bobby Jean. :us::us::us::shamrock::feather::feather::tiger2::tiger2::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::popcorn::partying_face:

1 Like

Scott 52. I CAN TAKE A 300 pound man around a room with just one finger. These people were ON DRUGS . THESE PEOPLE THAT ACT LIKE THAT TO ME. IF I SEE THEM AGAIN I WILL ARREST THEM . And I WILL call for backup . Thank you for your service sir Love Bobby Jean SIR :us::feather::feather::tiger2::100::100::100::sparkles::bangbang:

2 Likes

Mike 164. BROTHER SHE WAS NOT A SINGLE . ATTCKER. She had A PET. GORILLA :gorilla:. AND IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS HEAD INJURY. THAT IF YOU EVER GET HIT IN THE HEAD EVER AGAIN YOU WILL DIE . YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU WOULD NOT PUT AN EX. Across the BIG APEs :orangutan:. FACE. I WOULD HAVE SENT HIM TO HELL HAD HE. COME ANY CLOSER TO ME . My VERY LIFE WAS DEFINITELY IN DANGER :no_entry: OF KILLING HIS ASSZ SO . HE DID NOT KILL .Me. Brother I. DO NOT WEAR A SIGN THAT SAYS IF YOU HIT ME IN THE HEAD I WILL DIE . BECAUSE I HAVE . A . ROUND ALL READY IN MY F.N. BRAIN . I AM F.N TIRED OF EVERY ONE THINKING THAT LIFE IS A FAIR. FIGHT. ITS NOT. AND . I WOULD NEVER SHOT. ANY ONE THAT DOES NOT HAVE A GUN. BUT I WILL CUT THEM UP WITH EX.s and O’s. BROTHER. PDQ.?:100::feather::feather::tiger2: I HAVE 2 BLACK BELTS .Z And A .F.N. HEAD INJURY. THAT IS KILLING ME. I HAVE ALREADY LIVED TWENTY YEARS LONGER THAN I EVER EXPECTED TO . BUT NO ONE EXPECTED ME .TO.EVER .COME OUT OF MY .COMA. BROTHER . STAY SAFE LOVE Bobby Jean :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::feather::feather::tiger2::us::sparkles::beer:

1 Like

I gotta admit, a woman kicks you and Bubba stands up for her? That sounds like they were setting something up. I’m glad to see, even with the limitations, that you stood up and said “Nope, Not Happening Dude”. That’s what we refer to at our fighting gym as an Alpha, you’re the type of man I want on My Team.

3 Likes

Mike 164 I WAS SO UPSET BECAUSE I WAS TRULY GOING TO END THAT MONSTER FOR EVER !!! AND after he would have been VERY.DEAD. I WOULD HAVE JUST NOT . HAD ANY MORE HOPE IN THE GOODNESS.OF THIS WORLD. That bastard. NEVER UNDER.STOOD… I.WAS TRYING .NOT TO TAKE HIS LIFE . HE WAS SO F.N.STUPID.THAT HE BELIEVED THAT HE COULD JUST ATTACK ME . AND THAT HE WAS NOT .ABOUT TO DIE!!! AND I TRULY DID EVERYTHING I COULD TO.SAVE HIS LIFE.!! FROM ME. IF HE DID NOT. STOP HE. WOULD HAVE HAD AN EX. All the way across his body . FROM SHOULDER TO HIS KNEE AND BACK ACROSS HIS OUTSIDE AND YES HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BEFORE HE HIT THE .F.N.FLOOR. My god W.T.F. LOVE Bobby Jean two feathers :feather::feather::100::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer:

1 Like

I got nothing! I am not sure what you are saying!

1 Like

I love that! I have been through so many classes that teach the same thing. In the end, I always learn something!

2 Likes

William H. I AM TRYI TO DECIDE IF WHAT I HAVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND DEBBIE ANN IS BUSTED . Being attacked by a couple who were trained they would not surprise me if they were not under cover agents. And . If so I just don’t know I have some numbers to find out anything I just never want to call it makes me feel like throwing up sir no matter . I have friends that are judges I never thought our nation was falling apart and it is timber cracking all to HELL :broken_heart::feather::feather::owl:SIR

I literally have no idea what you are saying!

1 Like

Maybe this will help. :grinning:

3 Likes

It will depend on the sit at 81 probability since I an not as strong as i used to be and other things. If i have the chance.

1 Like

Norman54 YOU WILL DO JUST FINE SIR HERE IS YOUR ROOT BEER :beer: SIR LOVE Bobby Jean AND family SIR :chile::us::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::us::us:Love ya Brother . .Sir. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100: