If Money were no Object

I have my carry guns. I have hunting guns. These I want just because they’re pretty:
Colt Walker replica, I’d convert it to cowboy rounds because I just don’t want to deal with black powder.

And I’ve been loving on this Socom 16 M1A I first saw right here at USCCA:

Finally, a Barrett M82A1 .50Cal:
pix715332323

4 Likes

The Walker would blow up if you tried to use smokeless powder in it even if you changed out the cylinder. Might want to reconsider.

2 Likes

There are a few manufacturers that produce conversion kits designed to work with “Cowboy” rounds. As far as I can tell it’s essentially black powder in a cartridge. When I say I don’t want to deal with black powder, I mean in terms of hand loading powder and cap and ball

2 Likes

Just giving you a head’s up. Make absolutely sure if you buy a replica whether or not they’ll handle modern ammo.

Even the most modern inline muzzle loaders will blow up with even a very mild load of smokeless powder.

I’ve seen the results of guns blowing up for various reasons, hate to see it happen and hate it even worse if it happened to someone I know even casually.

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate the heads up. I’m sure it will be a while before I can sneak that canon in past my wife anyway :wink:

2 Likes

Well that’s good to hear! So, the Barrett and Socom will be no trouble at all hum?

1 Like

I already owned three M14’s and M1A’s when the SOCOM first came out.

I convinced the wife that the SOCOM was made specifically for women. It quickly became her hog gun.

Wasn’t real thrilled with the .375 Cheytac though.:grinning:

1 Like

If money were no object, we’d replace the Desert Eagle .50AE we sold with a new pair of them… and of course we’ll need a boatload of ammo for them :smiley:
And if you’re buying, the hubby would like an M1 Garand. :laughing:

A Korth .357, a Beretta 92 Limited, and a Nighthawk Customs 1911. Right after I get a Schofield .45 in 95% condition! That should about do it.

2 Likes

Amateurs

11 Likes

@RocketPak :laughing::rofl::rofl:
My hubby would agree :joy:

1 Like

:rofl: yep that’s about what we all need

1 Like

If that doesn"t cover it it can’t be covered.

1 Like

You people are thinking small.
Hulkbuster

Cause money is NO OBJECT!

2 Likes

In ADDITION to my other choices, 1 Abrams.

1 Like

But reality is…

1 Like

Directed Energy Weapons (DEW)

1 Like

If money was NO object

Seriously though, I’d have a Korth Mongoose, a Nickel plated Python, a Desert Eagle in .50, and a 6 1/2 inch pinned and recessed Smith and Wesson Model 29.

3 Likes

I like to fly :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Reality bends under the weight of enough money. Even physics can be extended, if not outright bent.:wink:

3 Likes