If Money were no Object

I’m gonna need a DeLorean.

3 Likes

Batmobile!

1 Like

If money were NO OBJECT there are four very specific rifles and mebby a few handguns to finish out my collection.

1898 30/40 Krag Carbine
1903A4 Sniper Rifle
1941 Johnson rifle
M1C Sniper Rifle

Primarilly I would be looking to invest into a multi thousand acre “gun safe” with several smaller “gun safes” contained on the property to house my various collections and other hobbies.

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

^^ this right here.
Plus cows. And a fence to keep them in.

2 Likes

A 5" Model 27.

2 Likes

I’ll take an F-22, but, I get the point.

2 Likes

I’m gonna need a bank, with an open safe!

1 Like

Wow, so you could never have enough either?

1 Like

And Wolfhounds to protect them.

2 Likes

That is sweet, but, I’ll take one of those new Stealth Destroyers. How much $ am I up to now?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I think we’ve gone past “money is no object” all the way to “Pentagon level budget increase”.

2 Likes

A very large tract of land over a “Blast from the Past” bunker that was completely self contained. My few friends and families that I love. Plus the Barrett and enough ammo to satisfy me with an armory with a selection of guns & rounds I could do a $crooge McDuck in and just swim in them.

Also an extensive machine shop,chemistry lab and computer support to restart civilization one day. Oh and Christopher Nolan’s versions of the different bat mobiles, car,boat, copter and plane.

2 Likes

Well that escalated quickly

3 Likes

Hey, someone has to abuse it!

2 Likes

You guys are awesome! Thanks for the laugh!

I’d just want a family of Sigs for each member of my family. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah, a conservative. Well at least you didn’t say Hi’Point!:rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve just woken up… I took me whole minute to realize that my initial reading was wrong… :joy:
“I’d just want a family of Sigs for each member of USCCA family”
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

You might have to call Headquarters directly for that order!

1 Like

When I meet someone I think I may like I pose this question, only with automobiles. You can tell alot about someone by what they would drive. Let’s reexamine this. Money no object, the ONE gun YOU would WANT the most. Not that is worth the most.

1 Like

For me, a decked out Ed Brown Special Forces 1911 in .45.

1 Like