I Stand With Gaston

I admit that I’m a Glock fan-boi. With the exception of a German made Sig P225 and an old lever action Marlin, all my guns are Glocks. I’ve never modified any of my Glocks to shoot full-auto and I don’t intend to. But I’ll be damned if I’m gonna sit on my hands and watch this A__Hole attack my symbol of freedom. Where the F is this jerk’s brains? Don’t answer that. The mods will delete your comments. This guy’s city is so F___ed up because he will not do what is necessary to curb crime. Instead he makes up these insane reasons that have nothing to do with Black on Black crime - which is the problem in Chicago. Young Black “scholars” studying to go to Harvard are whacking each other in the streets. Because of… white supremacy. Nope. Not buying it Mayor Johnson. Your taste is in your A__.

20 Likes

Don’t he dare go after the trigger puller. :roll_eyes:
I hate it when those inanimate objects modify themselves without hands.

17 Likes

Shakedown

Poor attempt

10 Likes

Why sue Glock. File a law suit against “CHINA”! They’re the ones manufacturing the switches, not Glock. :thinking:

14 Likes

Wow… looks like Major Johnson tried to find a way how to fill over $500M Chicago’s 2024 budget gap… :joy:

11 Likes

Well you can be sure of one thing, this law suit will undoubtedly STOP the influx and use of the “Switch”. Gang members Red, Blue and everything in between are currently rounding up their homey’s and collecting the illegal switches from their legally purchased, legally carried firearms…

8 Likes

Fixed that

6 Likes

Everyone needs to remember… If a democrap can not be a victim then they have no reason to get out of bed. Gun violence is never an individuals fault it’s the tool they used. Illegals flooding the streets is Gov. Abbots fault not bidens failure to protect the borders.

7 Likes

I’m gonna sue Chevy for making cars so easy to start that a drunk can do it. It’s not the drunk’s fault that he killed that family, it’s Chevy’s.

15 Likes

I believe that this is the same imbecile mayor that wants to sue Kia and Hyundai for making cars that are easy to steal. What a great idea to balance his budget, and probably collect a little side money.

10 Likes

What do you expect from a mayor who wears his hair like that because his head comes to a point?

6 Likes

Yes, we are proud of Mayor Brandon the Great Johnson… :joy:

7 Likes

Why doesn’t anyone sue the alcohol manufacturing industry for all the stuff that happens when people are drunk?

7 Likes

LOL, I was joking about suing Chevy over drunk drivers, but he beat me to it and really did go there (almost)! :rofl:

3 Likes

Damn Big Alcohol!!! Chicago needs to get all of the Free $$$ they can from those deep pockets, Then Big Ice Cream makes me fat give me money, then Big Plastic Bags, ducks are getting wrapped up in plastic, Then Big Governments… Wait??? What? Oh. OK, forget Big Government but we’ll get those other Big What evers…

5 Likes

I’d sue Climate Change. :grinning:

7 Likes

Being from Illinois and absolutely despising the city of Chicago I am now a Gaston Glock fanboy.

Originally of the Browning locking breach design I do appreciate Glock as well as many other companies who have adopted John Moses Browning’s invention.

SUCK IT Chitcago!

5 Likes

12 Likes

Sue “DEPENDS/PAMPERS” for inability to stop “Pudding Pants’ OVERFLOW :poop: along the BORDER REAREND”! :poop: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :laughing:

5 Likes

The communist/democrats will blame anything they can for the violence in the inner cities except the real problem. Accepting the thug mentality as a culture and promoting acts of violence with their communist/democrat policies that release violent repeat offenders back on the streets without any repercussions, destroy families, punish honest law-abiding citizens, make citizens defenseless, embracing and promoting illegal aliens over citizens, promoting and supporting white hate, which was started, supported and championed, by barry soetoro.

4 Likes