I pulled the trigger ( so to speak)

Well, I got a new pistol. After much debate (not really) I got a new Beretta 92X. It came with three 13 round mags. And they discounted a box of 9mm Self defense ammo. With trade in( I know they beat me on it but it was a pistol I never liked anyways) 258 out the door. Will post pics later.

12 Likes

Aint that the truth. He looked for 15 minutes to find a box.

4 Likes

Now the problem: the gun is so new ( hit the stores in July) there arent holsters for it. Blah. If it iant one thing its another.

4 Likes

Its a scaled down 92F. All controls and the take down is the same. I will give it time. I dont like plastic holsters.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the pics brother.

2 Likes

New one on top…its much older brother on the bottom.

6 Likes

Those are some nice pieces of hardware brother.

3 Likes

If you traded in a gun you didn’t like then you did good. That Beretta is nice and it’s very similar to the older one. They look good together.

2 Likes

Thanks…Its a 92 twin so I am familiar with the controls. Plus it was a hundred dollars below MSRP. But the highlight of my day is when I was chatting with a guy who is a PMC and told him they had a Styer AUG . He was able to buy it and have it shipped to his gunstore for when he returns from wherever he is. It feels good to help a brother out.

2 Likes

Thanks… Its a honey that really needs to be broken in. Stiff as a board right now.

2 Likes

Nice and good heads up.

2 Likes