I need plastic cap nails

Bunch of truth in this but the way he says it is hilarious.

18 Likes

Amen brother!

2 Likes

love it way to go well said!!!

2 Likes

You are NOT alone Brother LION! :angry: :lion:

1 Like

Zach is now Employee of the Month. :grinning:

2 Likes

sadly a board across their ass will get someone put in jail now a days…

question: how do the young folks learn there are consequences to their actions???

they don’t… they get a time out maybe that’s about it…

and everyone wonders why the young folks are the way they are now???

just saw a report that claimed a politician wanted to make a law that held parent accountable for their kids…

how can you do that when they can’t actually punish the kids for misbehavior without jail time?

2 Likes

When my son was in elementary school a teacher told him I can’t spank him. My son told me that and I promptly told him the next time he acts up I’m going to bust his arse. I asked if he like living here? Do you love your mom? Do you love me? Do you like having that nintendo in your room and the pool outside? Yes dad I do.

I asked him what do you think will happen when you say I spanked you? I don’t know dad. I told him the police will come and take you to somebody that doesn’t love you or allow you or have all the things you can do now. I asked him; do you want to give that up? No dad I don’t. Then don’t misbehave and tell the teacher I spanked you when you do misbehave because the police will take you from us.

3 Likes