Teach them well with discipline

11 Likes

One cannot teacher their riffle to love with a strap. It takes violent handling.

4 Likes

Ouch! Echoes from my childhood. My daddy used a belt and made me kneel in the corner!

4 Likes

AAAH! So that’s what Biden’s been trying to tell us all along, " BAN ASSAULTING WEAPONS!" :thinking: HMMM…

4 Likes

got me wondering to, if what the potato head resident was thinking. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, that makes sense, people must stop assaulting weapons or he will take them away. Got it! :confused: But at the same time, it sounds kind of FISHY to me, potato head resident still shouldn’t be TRUSTED. Let’s read the FINEPRINT real close. Something pretty TWISTED about he’s agenda with weapons. :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

Damn Kids anyways. I actually caught mine trying to get out of the safe, Yep I opened the door and the little bugger tried to make his escape, jumped right out onto the carpet…

4 Likes

I know my puppy was chewing on my 40m&p and my wife said Jake is about to shoot you Jake is my puppy and you never know who truly loves you KAZ my puppy almost sent me to dogie heaven and he IS MY BUBA SO DO NOT LET YOU DOG BLOW YOU AWAY NO JOKE I DID NOT EVEN GET MAD I HAD TO CHANGE MY DROORS MY PUPPY ALMOST UNTHINZED BME I SHIZZ YOU NOT DO NOT LET YOUR DOG PLAY WITH YOUR EDC NO A JOKE :boom:

And yes I ASAILTED my edc after my puppy all most blew me away I was so pizzed I threw it trew the wall bad edc good boy. Sizzeit

Leo 23 everything in my home is an ASAILT WEPON Even my puppy TRYED to shoot me with my own gun and I got out of my truck yesterday and I forgot to put it in park and then my wife found out she can still drive haw haw the transmission was going click click click click till the gate I was unlocking stoped me hard Yeper she hit me my family is out to get me

2 Likes

Just have Mr Hunter paint US a pitcher for five hundred thousand dollars so we can clearly see what they have in store for us that fallow the law two the letter and BLEAVE in being RESPONSIBLE TRAINED AND INSURED AND AMERICAN :us: WITH :id:

I can not even began to smell your name k My daddy used to beat my AZZ with a rebuilt to by6, and I got my whipping for before school and when I got home from school and then just before bed so I woke up in a better mood and then if I ever lost a fight my daddy would whip me again SENCE I liked it so much and that made me the BASTERD I am to day and Love the be better than I was going to be

Brother they banana spanking in school and now we have mad, SHOTING EVERY WHERE THEY WOULD NOT LET PERCENTS SPANKING THAT AZZ, when your little children are little monsters and they grow up to shoot every one because they DID NOT GET CORRECTED AS A CHILD NOW THEY ARE SO OUT OF CONTROL THEY HAVE TO DECIDE IF THEY ARE A BOY OR A GIRL AND NOW THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND IF THEY SHOULD STAND TO PODYE OR SIT ON THE POT AND THEY CAN NOT UNDERSTAND RITE FROM WRONG MY DADDY MADE CLEAR THAT WRONG WAS GOING TO HURT RIGHT , AWAY

My rifle is still not grown up and I have to carry it around with a shoulder strap but it is going to take a beeting when it getts in a fight an dose not win the FIGHT AMEN

2 Likes

Big brother is listening more now than any time in our history and they are watching every thing we text Even right now on the USCCA community big brother is why we need insurance. And they are watching all of us and tracking our guns and us. And every thing we say is being recorded. I think it’s funny every time someone says that this call is being recorded. No kidding and not just by who just said that this call is being recorded by the government. I promise you I know that Bobby Jean :feather::feather:. Say what you mean mean what you say. And you will be fine Fo

2 Likes