I’m pro-pizza butttttt

OKAY EVERYONE HEAR ME OUT!!!

I’M PRO-PIZZA, you can have all the pizza you want, but due to food allergies that’s been destroying kids across the nation, I now declare that pepperoni, sausage, and the dough are now banned! Just remember, I’m pro-pizza but I just want to take the dough and a few toppings away.

Now this is a joke, just to get everybody to laugh but we’re at a word for concern right now. Anti-gun groups are trying to pretend to be Pro-gun to sway voters into more gun control! But that’s what people sound like when they say they’re Pro-2A but they want to limit this and limit that and ban this and ban that. Have a laugh and read on!

10 Likes

Decepticons are everywhere.

4 Likes

I was reading this post. my 9 yr old daughter was looking over my shoulder and said I’m pro pizza too, can you make me a pizza please. It sounds good. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Actions taken by people with good intentions without knowing what damages that will accrue from such actions. Believing that it is for the better good. Many laws coming into affect are common sense; It is against the law to play on the freeway. Other laws have been in good intensions but, it does not mean it is right.

3 Likes

We’ve officially entered the world of censorship. Ooooppps is that a bad word? It’s also leading to a world of unintended consequences! Rumsfeld said it best:

Rumsfeld stated: Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.

Just goes to show truth is stranger than fiction! Sorta like election polls!

2 Likes

Hard pass when I read,

“Common sense gun laws”

I hate it when I argue with people about gun control, and then they tell me I’m paranoid. I turn it around and say “I’m paranoid? You’re the one wanting to disarm everyone around you in hopes to not be victimized I think you’re the paranoid one.”

3 Likes

Especially the toaster. Always check the toaster. :smile:

5 Likes

The last time my toaster acted up, it had a one way trip to the range. :metal:

2 Likes

We call these Uninformed Voters, yes?

3 Likes

exactly! I am sure they have good intensions but it is a fail.

1 Like

I am more cynical. I do not believe they all have good intentions.

2 Likes

Giffords and her China-friendly Husband are on top of the list

They may not but, either way, the same results will conclude whether they meant it or not.

1 Like

I lost all my pizza in a terrible boating accident last week…

3 Likes

I’ve noticed they often disguise themselves as toasters. Roommate’s got a 4-slice one in the kitchen. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it twitch once or twice when there’s no bread in it.
I go to the kitchen armed.
I’d rather be paranoid and be wrong, than not be paranoid and be wrong. And hollow-points really tear up them small decepticons…

3 Likes

Pizza is one of the best foods in the world. When properly done, it contains components from all the major food groups except two. You have meat, dairy, grains, veggies, fruit (sometimes). It can be eaten for any meal. Left over pizza with a little bit of maple syrup is great for breakfast. The only food group it’s missing is Bourbon and gravy.

The bright side about anti-gun groups; the less they want them, the there are for me to have. The only true form of gun control is hitting what you aim at. Use both hands when necessary. Now we just need to vote anti-gunners out of office.

2 Likes

What you do is drink the Bourbon on the side. That problem solved but the gravy thing is yours to figure out. Oh and I actually think straight Jack Daniels would be better.

I’m more of a fan of Lawrenceburg than Lynchberg.
I do have Wild turkey as a side item, not sure if it should be considered a grain, veggie or meat.
Now, if there was a good way to combine them…
I do put gravy on a breakfast pizza. (Bacon, eggs, sausage, 'mater chunks, peppers & onions with gravy.) Just not on lunch or dinner pizza.
But I believe we’re on the same page.

1 Like

Better on a biscuit :slight_smile:
Or go to Buggs Island and get some fresh fish… but that would be more for lunch.