Anti gun bills up for vote 3-4-22

2 Likes

@Todd30 @Mike164 @Shamrock @BRUCE26 @Johnnyq60 Check out upcoming bills voted on 3-14-22

3 Likes

@mattm @Karacal @45IPAC @Jerzy @PossumSlayer1
Check out gun bills voted on 3-14-22

2 Likes

Heads up gun bills to be voted on 3-14-22
@Zavier_D @Jason192 @Craig6 @George98 @Lu-Can

2 Likes

It’s the nibbble nibbbble nibbble CHOMP!! thing. Take a little here, change a little there then make the whole damn thing illegal.
Kinda weird though, in Utah it was exactly opposite we got a little here, made this a little easier there and the next thing you know we elect the right legislators and governor and we get Constitutional Carry…

7 Likes

more concerned with CT bills at the moment hearing 3/14. THIS MONDAY. Emailed, cga which will be going on the state site (don’t do zoom but I got some young guys signed up) filled in some form letters,as I told my wife, CT already has the laws that the rest of the country is up in arms about…red flag/mags/ “assault” rifles etc…Lamonts new crap is ridiculous, but there’s also some proposals that strenghten things…stuffs due Monday, get crackin’.
https://act.nraila.org/campaign/39095/

https://cga.ct.gov/2022/TOB/S/PDF/2022SB-00016-R00-SB.PDF

GOA ticked me off. I emailed them, after their latest donation request, asked why they skip CT…and got crickets for a response. FPC/NRA/CCDL of course are aware.
edit, looks like you have some CT stuff on your post…I’ve got the complete shebang…as far as national stuff goes, our input goes to murphy and blumenthal, who are behind all of washingtons gun control bs…ALL of it…so not wasting my time with anything going to them. Tired of their cue-card “common sense” responses.
Another edit Blacky…we’re talking same thing, but you got the date wrong. 3/14, not 4/14. I’ve been busy, canvassed the neighborhood (the folks I sponsored for my club, and a couple newer shooters I took up) and all the emails and social media crap (reddit, all I do these days)

3 Likes

Sorry people about the date, good catch mattm I got all shook up when I got the email.
PS: I just now joined CCDL, ( Ct. Citizens Defense League ) thanks.

2 Likes

No worries (ha :roll_eyes:)…I just thought your post was a national issue seeing the date, as the atf has their pistol brace and “ghost gun” thing coming up, and stopped approving home made suppressors.
Nation of outlaws.

2 Likes