Another stupid democrat/traitor reveals his treason

#goa #2A #2ndAmendment #ShallNotBeInfringed]

4 Likes

And the hits just keep on coming… Do they ever sleep?!

7 Likes

They’re lazy and manipulative. What do you expect from them?

4 Likes

Truly, sometimes you don’t get what you paid for…

4 Likes

I’m in CT. Neds party won’t stand with him on this one, and AG Tong, another piece of crap, recently acknowleged that the NAGR/CCDL lawsuit against our assault weapons ban will probably succeed. About 8-10 months back, Ned tried a big gun control wish list, iirc it was 80 plus pages long. It got beat down to 3 pages, mainly trafficking and straw purchase enforcement. People were giving testimony all day, through midnight, and the peoples message was clear.We are also the home of blumenthal and murphy, so “behind enemy lines” is definitely the case, especially when you include our surrounding states.
March or April, I’ll be firing up the motorhome and be taking a trip to WV and TN, and buying another house. Wife’s had enough; last election watching all the communists get re-elected was the final straw. Sucks as my area is redder than most of TN or TX, 67% Trump voters 2020, eff biden flags all over and the “don’t blame me” signs as well, but unfortunately lots of educated idiots in this state. Funny thing is, banning “pre-bans” won’t take these guns (in link) “off the streets” and dang, have these sold and been built like hotcakes.
https://www.google.com/search?q=CT+other&client=firefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi9qaGbuPD7AhWNFlkFHXn6BNAQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=929&bih=351&dpr=1.46

5 Likes

Lamont says AR-15s are killers, cop killers, and dangerous to CT communities. Lamont needs to tell HIS BOSS that CRIMINALS ACROSS THE NATION’S COMMUNITIES are the DANGER that needs to be more STRICTLY addressed. Law abiding citizens AND whomever else CRIMINALS tend to like to target need tools to protect themselves and their loved ones. DEAL WITH REAL CRIME ISSUES WITH REAL SERIOUS ACTIONS AGAINST CRIMINALS, and get rid of the CATCH AND RELEASE :poop: :angry:

5 Likes

Is it possible they can show me any weapons since the dawn of man that have never been used in a war or for military use?

My bad, probably why they banned straws in Kalifornia!

CT has a God complex!

5 Likes

Just saw the documentary on the “MILITARY STYLE AR-15” in Nam! If is so dangerous, why did well trained soldiers need 50,000 rounds of .223 for each confirmed Kill???

4 Likes